|Fits as expected||
ECCO Women's Mary Ballet Flat
|Price:||$81.65 - $119.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Leather uppers
- Full leather lining
- Leather sock lining on comfort foam
- Cemented shoe with one component rubber sole
- Soft heel and toe cap
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Get the sweet and feminine style of the Mary flat from ECCO® and add a touch of class to the everyday.
- Rich leather upper features slip-on design.
- Smooth leather interior lining draws out moisture to keep your feet healthy, dry, and fresh all day.
- Cemented, one-component rubber outsole offers flexible, slip-resistant durability with every step.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Elegantly understated, the Mary from ECCO is a ballet flat for most all occasions. Its super-simple leather upper is sleek and slender with graceful lines. The flexible outsole gives you street-savvy comfort so you can look good and still feel like you're not sacrificing.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005GBP2VU
- Item model number: Mary
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They deserve two stars for fit. The cut weirdly across the widest part of your foot. I'd think it was just me, but everyone has the same complaint. (Check out reviews on other sites as well.) Sadly, they went back. I'd love to own a pair of Ecco flats someday, just not these.
Update: I've not had these for months now and I wear them around the house daily. They make great little shoes for running errands and for around the house!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are a GORGEOUS champagne gold metallic color in person! They're also an extremely well-made shoe. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Stephington
Odd fit, went to a shoe repair and had them stretched out the shoe because the toe area was too narrow. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Curly_L0cks
Right shoe was darker than left shoe, different dye lots😞 These shoes are very comfortable.Published 18 months ago by Annette Jones
A wonderful shoe; very comfortable and nice support. Shoe ran true to sizePublished 22 months ago by Janis Innis
I tried this shoes in ECCO store before placing my order here. But I received a pair of huge shoes, although it has the same size with I fitted well in local store.Published on July 10, 2014 by Lily Wang
Very comfortable shoes, I love most, like it very much, and it's good, thanks for amazon Very comfortable shoes, I love most, like it very much, and it's good, thanks for amazonPublished on June 7, 2014 by sheila118
Really like the shoes but is a tad too large so the shoe tends to slip/flap when walking. A size or half size down would be too tight. Read morePublished on April 7, 2014 by paulette r. callahan