ECCO Women's Nephi Ankle Boot,Black,38 EU/7-7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.5" around
- Leather sock lining on comfort foam
- Cemented tunit sole with Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Add a fashionable low cut boot to your seasonal wardrobe with the Nephi Bootie from Ecco® Footwear.
- Premium leather upper with a full side zipper for easy on-and-off wear.
- Full leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Comfort foam footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Cemented tunit outsole with TPU inserts deliver long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 10 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00657FGJ2
- Item model number: Nephi 70 mm Ankle Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great boots, they're very comfortable. I feel I can wear them all day without them hurting my feet. I highly recommend.Published on January 27, 2013 by Martin
I gave the boots a 5 because they are very stylish, comfortable and easy to walk around in all day' I would recommend these.Very classy.Published on December 26, 2012 by KAREN D. GARDNER