ECCO Women's Nioki Plain Boot,Mink,36 EU/5-5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.25" around
- A high cut boot with elastic detail for added adjustability
- Cemented bootie with rubber sole and 55mm heel
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Textile lining that is moisture absorbent
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 13.9 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B006OSO9JK
- Item model number: Nioki Plain Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As for the foot of the boot, that was a disaster too. Ecco's well cushioned, high quality leather and flawless sole had never disappointed me. These were different: tighter, cheap leather or pleather, less cushioned and unsupportivesoles... And a very tight calf to boot, no pun intended.
If I had to guess, I'd say these are a test batch from another plant, or failed factory rejects.
I have a hard foot to fit, so I'm sure it was my foot, not the boot's problem. I know several ladies that ordered this boot to work in all day, and they loved it.