|Fits as expected||
ECCO Women's Owando Bow Flat
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Extra cushion
- Breathable leather
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Add a little bow appeal to your look with the Owando Slip On from ECCO®.
- Premium leather upper with a lovely bow accent for much added visual appeal.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- TPE foam footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Cemented, one-component rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007U2SCVA
- Item model number: Owando Bow
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just a little big for my wife, but she like them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately this shoe didn't quite fit. The size was slightly too big but not enough to go to the size below.Published 21 months ago by S. Goodwin
these are the most comfortable ballerina shoes , the fit is great and leather soft, walked in them a whole day and no blisters whatsoeverPublished on November 15, 2013 by R. Saba
Uncomfortable fit and shoe squeaks when you walk. I am returning the shoes. Ecco used to be my go to shoe.Published on September 3, 2013 by maryann stofflet
Very comfortable and good quality. I'm a 6.5 M and this flat is a little loose (but a smaller size will definitely be too small). So I don't think this is 6-6.5. Read morePublished on August 28, 2013 by Yan Shuqi
Great looking shoes but they ran big. Perfect for jeans and skirts. I'll keep trying maybe they will get my size.Published on July 8, 2013 by shoegal
I very much like her mother very much, these shoes comfortable, soft, very comfortable to step up, but size is too big, does not comply with my feet, my mother wore too much,... Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by lishashi
I normally wear a size ten, ordered up to 10.5 and was tight, right more than left, and my feet are the same size !Published on June 19, 2013 by anne hall