|Fits as expected||
ECCO Women's Sculptured 75 Bootie Pump
|Price:||$139.98 - $169.95|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Ankle boot in leather featuring tapered toe and clean vamp
- Side zipper
- Textured cone heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ECCO Sculptured 75 Shoetie is the perfect shoe for women who love versatility. Featuring a soft rich leather upper, this refine bootie also boast of leather lining and functional side zipper. Its direct-injected, one-component PU sole with comfort shank exposes traction at its best, while leather-covered inlay sole with ECFS technology delivers additional cushioning for extra support. Perfect choice to pair with any casual outfit for a more refined look or any office outfit for a more professional feel. Enjoy the best of elegance and femininity with the ECCO Sculptured 75 Shoetie.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B7WM5IU
- Item model number: Sculptured 75 Shoetie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As far as the actual product goes, great quality, neatly packaged.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this shootie. I simply put them on and wore them in complete comfort.Published 5 months ago by Marjorie Tillery Marrow
Very uncomfortable shoe, feels very unstable. Plus the sizing all wrong. I normally wear 40/9 U.S. This one was very small in 40, 41 was way too big.Published 14 months ago by Alexandra
Thes are the only shoes that I can order on line wihout trying them on......I have had bunion surgery on both feet.Published 15 months ago by vickie
The heels are higher than I wanted, but they are so pretty and comfortable, I'm keeping them and I know I'll love them for 3 or 4 hours at a time.Published 18 months ago by Julie F.
I like the sleek look of this bootie. It fits pretty well, considering these are MY feet. Lots of cushion underfoot as well.Published 20 months ago by Sherry Pitcock
Great look for jeans and skirts, makes all outfits look edgy. Your feet will love the comfort even though the heel is fairly highPublished on February 18, 2014 by Patricia stevens