BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on February 5, 2014
I'm a standard 11 medium, and this shoe was too narrow in the toe box -- surprising, since the shoe is supposed to fit both my size and half a size up. It also flexed in an odd way as I walked, causing the arch to drop away from my foot slightly and leaving my foot without proper support. Returning.
on February 12, 2015
I needed to send them back because they were too large. I had tried on a friends, same size, they fit fine. The ones I received were too big. I will order the next size down and hope they fit. The shoes are quite comfortable and I needed the cushioning support for a back injury.
on February 28, 2015
Typically, size 8 fits me very well, but this pair is too big for my size8 feet. I don't know why but bigger is better than smaller which might be size7.5. They are comfortable, for sure.I trust ECCO brand and hopefully the size may be more precise next time.
on April 26, 2015
I hate to shop. Especially for shoes. I found myself needing to retire an old pair of black pumps I'd been wearing for work for about 5 years. When I find a shoe I like I wear it till the soles wear out and I loved this shoe. Professional and comfortable. I set out to replace them with the same shoe only the manufacturer was not making that shoe anymore. (Note to self: when you find a shoe you really like, buy more than none pair.) So I began searching the internet for a new black pump which was a little unnerving since I generally like to try on shoes prior to buying them. But like I said, I'm not a shopper so decided to give the internet method a try. I was excited when I saw this ECCO shoe, Based on the pictures and description this shoe was what I was looking for. After reading a good number of the customer reviews, with a little apprehension, I purchased them. Comfort and support were key words for me! I was seriously disappointed when I received the shoe and tried it on. Was way too wide and the gortex had zero elasticity. My foot floated around in the shoe so much I was certain when walking any distance the shoes would fly off my feet. There was absolutely no spring or support to the gortex fabric. It was as if someone with fat, wide feet had worn this pair before stretching them out beyond their ability to spring back into shape and then returned them, where the pair was placed back into inventory as "new" and I was lucky enough to have them scooped up and dropped in a box to fill my order. My feet are not unusual in any way. Pretty standard 7.5 normal. Not narrow, not wide, normal. This shoe should have worked just fine for feet like mine. At the very least, these shoes are not made to how described. I returned the shoes, Total damage was about $16. Shipping costs of about $12 plus a refund $4 less than what I paid. I ended up purchasing a different brand altogether and am very happy with the new pair.
on July 12, 2014
The boots are excellent. Fitted well and are extremely comfortable. I like the low heel. They are high enough to look dressy with skirt and tights or leggings, but low enough for me to walk around all day if I wish to. I'm very happy with them.
on August 25, 2015
These are professional looking work shoes. I have edema and am able to wear these to work all day--don't know what I would do without them.
on November 27, 2014
Love them bought for comfort but they are great for work and hAve gotten quite a few compliments
on January 31, 2014
Love these shoes. The fit is perfect .the heel is just right for everyday work. I wanted a slight heel and this shoe works
on May 17, 2016
Like it very much
on November 26, 2013
This shoe looked like I had a black sock on. Not at all dressy. For $159.00 this shoe was very chinsey. Didn't fit well either.
Not happy with this purchase. I returned the shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.