ECCO Women's Women's Shape Pointy Ballerina Ballet Flat
|Price:||$62.99 - $139.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Uppers handcrafted from rich premium leather and crystal embellishments
- Anatomical shank with pu on both sides so the wearer walks on soft pu for optimal all day comfort
- Full direct inject pu sole with highly comfortable, hard wearing and flexible heel
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This new pointy last shape combines simplicity and fashion for an on-trend look. these sophisticated women's flats are handcrafted from premium suede leather, crystal embellishments and an attractive leather wrapped heel to complete the look. full of comfort-boosting technologies, these shoes are remarkably light and hard-wearing.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01JVDN4Y0
- Item model number: Shape Pointy Ballerina
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 21, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have had these shoes for 5 months and have worn them nearly daily for work. They are STILL the most comfortable and stylish shoes that I've had in years. After suffering a fall from wearing another pair of shoes that had slippery soles I am extremely pleased that these ECCO shoes DO NOT slip. These are very stylish and my only complaint is that ECCO hasn't made them in a navy color. I love these shoes so much that I have already purchased a second pair in case this style is eliminated. THAT'S how great these are! You have to get the correct size for you though. I learned a long time ago that with ECCO shoes I must go up to a Size 40 which is a size 9 - 9 1/2 in USA size. I normally wear an 8 1/2 in USA size. I always wear the same Size 40 in ECCO without any problems. Another reviewer commented that these shoes are tight and I agree that at first they are tight. But, all shoes of good quality are tight initially. Give them time to break in and you will love them!
not quite high enough for me. I am sorry, I will have to return them. Very well made and nice shoes.