|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||991032-5211-1138161|
ECCPP 973-020 A/C Air Conditioning Heater Fan HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Regulator For 1994 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT - HVAC blower motor resistor for 1994 - 2008 Dodge Ram Blower Motor Resistor
- FUNCTION - Controls the fan speed in your AC and heating system,restores heating and cooling system to original peak performance.If you can no longer adjust the air speed with your AC controls or your air conditioner system no longer blows that means you need a new blower motor resistor.
- ADVANTAGES - Not re-manufactured or rebuilt part,100% brand new inventory.Direct replacement for 973-020/5012212AA/3A1049/1712032/4720278/68004539AA blower motor resistor.
- EASILY INSTALLATION - Easily installs into your AC blower motor. Simply remove the screws that secure the blower motor resistor into the blower, remove the resistor assembly, and install the new resistor in original place.
- NOTICE - Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing.Also make sure that the part you are replacing looks exactly like the one on the picture.We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our items.Please contact us if you have any question regarding our this product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you need more blower motor resistor,please click to our store to purchase.
If the blower motor resistor fails, the blower motor only functions at its highest speed and cannot decelerate. Replacing the blower motor resistor typically corrects this problem.
Please don't hesitate to tell us when you have any questions. We serve for every customer with enthusiasm.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 months later I started having the same problem. I just unplugged it and cleaned the connector and it works again.