|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21.7 x 2.5 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||BHBS0405A1916|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECCPP051061|
|OEM Part Number||SG301013 4329|
|ABPA Partslink Number||4329,SG301013,4329,8194157,13653,6539NS,7628LW,0297NH,1J6827550C,1J6827550B,1J6827550,1J6827550E,RB8795882,95882,612489|
ECCPP Lift Supports Rear Hatch Tailgate Struts Gas Springs Shocks for 1999-06 2014 Volkswagen Golf,1999-06 Volkswagen Jetta,1998-06 Volkswagen Passat Compatible with 4329 Strut Set of 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT - Gas struts shocks lift supports for 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 14 Volkswagen Golf,99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 Volkswagen Jetta,98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 Volkswagen Passat Compatible with SG301013 4329 lift support strut
- QUALITY - Rust-resistant Nit-ride corrosion resistant piston rod extends product life, Multi-Lobe Seal make gas springs more tolerant to vibration and extreme temperature, 100% brand new and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- FUNCTION - Use compressed gas, contained in a cylinder and compressed by a piston, to exert a force to support the weight of front hood or rear liftgate tailgate hatchback doors while they are open, no need to hold the door up with your head
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy to install with simple hand tools in just minutes - no special tools required for installation
- NOTICE - Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports. Please contact us if you have any question
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fit For :
1999-06 Volkswagen Golf Base Hatchback 2-Door/4-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf Base Hatchback 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Golf GL Hatchback 2-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf GL Hatchback 2-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Golf GL Hatchback 4-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf GL Hatchback 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Golf GLS Hatchback 4-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf GLS Hatchback 4-Door
2002-06 Volkswagen Golf GLS TDI Hatchback 4-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf GLS TDI Hatchback 4-Door
2002-06 Volkswagen Golf GTI 1.8T Hatchback 2-Door
2014 Volkswagen Golf GTI 1.8T Hatchback 2-Door
2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI 20th Anniversary Hatchback 2-Door
1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI 337 Hatchback 2-Door
2002-05 Volkswagen Golf GTI 337 Hatchback 2-Door
1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 Hatchback 2-Door
2002-05 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 Hatchback 2-Door
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Hatchback 2-Door
1999 Volkswagen Golf TDI Hatchback 4-Door
2005 Volkswagen Golf TDI Hatchback 4-Door
1999 Volkswagen Golf Wolfsburg Edition Hatchback 2-Door
2001-05 Volkswagen Jetta Base Wagon 4-Door
2001-05 Volkswagen Jetta GL TDI Wagon 4-Door
2001-06 Volkswagen Jetta GL Wagon 4-Door
2001-05 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI Wagon 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Jetta GLS Wagon 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Jetta GLX Wagon 4-Door
2001-06 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wagon 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Passat Base Wagon 4-Door
1998-05 Volkswagen Passat GL Wagon 4-Door
1998-06 Volkswagen Passat GLS 4 Motion Wagon 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Passat GLS Wagon 4-Door
2001-05 Volkswagen Passat GLX 4 Motion Wagon 4-Door
1999-06 Volkswagen Passat GLX Wagon 4-Door/W8 Wagon 4-Door
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A good open palm smack get's it seated when you replace it.