|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.99 (29%)|
- Made in China
- BE ACTIVELY ENERGY EFFICIENT: Please noted that this item not include “BATTTERY PACK”; Enjoy nature and preserve it at the same time with ECEEN 7W Solar Backpack. Ideal for holding backpacking supplies, as well as hiking, biking, or camping, the light, portable pack can hold and charge all your small mobile essentials using solar energy with the attached solar panel and our Voltage Stability Controller. That's what we like to call proactive, literally.
- PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR PLANET AND YOUR DEVICES: Why not to love? Put safety first with this mobile phone charger, ensuring you're never left with a dead battery in an emergency. Utilize clean, natural energy from the sun to power your devices, on the road or at home; anywhere you have direct sunlight. And prevent damage to your devices while traveling by tucking them in one of the perfectly sized and secure compartments of the durable backpack.
- STAY CONNECTED, OFF THE GRID: Whether you are bringing along a tablet for GPS, a phone for photography, or an iPod for some motivating music, ECEEN solar charger travel backpack will keep the juice flowing with high-efficiency 22% transfer rate solar cells, a 5V USB port, and protective Voltage Stability Control, which prevents unstable or damaging currents. Your search for the perfect camping backpack is officially over.
- KNOW THE FACTS: Solar power is abundant, clean, renewable, and effective. In fact, each hour, enough sunlight reaches the earth's surface to provide for the world's energy demand for a year. ECEEN, as a professional manufacturer of solar products, we have been committed to manufacture energy savings, green and modern solar products. Come on! We already prepared ECEEN Solar Cycling Hydration Backpack for your outdoor sports next time.
- DEPEND ON DURABILITY: Crafted to withstand adventure, the solar power backpack is more than a solar battery charger. It is also a bladder backpack, with a 1.8L hydration pack and a plethora of pockets and compartments. The sport quality weather proof PVC fabric guarantees top performance and reliability, and weighs less than 3 lb. overall. ECEEN backpack is a necessary eco friendly addition to your hiking gear or camping accessories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ECEEN, Share the Sun!
ECEEN ¨C our focus is on providing sun power for everyone
Why ECEEN Solar Backpack?
ECEEN Solar Backpack captures more sunlight than conventional solar panels, which means it generate more electricity per panel.
The removable and compact size solar panel charger is designed for portability - just hang it on the backpack when outdoors. Convenient clips make securing the solar panels to the backpack a snap.
About ECEEN Packable Backpack
With a stylish design, this go-anywhere pack is for super-minimalists who make every gram count. Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel. Adjustable breathable straps make it easy and comfortable to carry for all day use.
Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, with enough space to store other accessories like laptop/notebook, iPad, books, gadgets, keys; ideal for hiking, travelling and all outdoor activities.
The solar panel should face to the natural light when charging.
- Manufacturer: ECEEN ELECTRONIC LIMITED
- Product Dimensions: 21.26 x 8.66 x 15.35 inches
- ASIN: B07BHV7WLP
- Item model number: ECE-612
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: September 12, 2014
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was happy with the product, but I feel that the quality is lacking. Maybe I just had bad luck with it, but when I contacted the representative again asking to either replace or fix the battery, I did not receive a response. Now I feel as though I've just bought an overpriced backpack, not a solar backpack since I cannot utilize its solar power capabilities.
When I received the backpack i immediately opened it and pulled out the solar panel and went looking for the battery pack which was no where to be found. Came back on Amazon where i found a video review which shows it comes with a battery back. Looking further at the page showed a question someone asked about if it came with the battery. The company replied stating for 2018 it did not. I then went to the product information section and found that buried in there was information saying that it didn't come with the battery.
The battery along with the solar panel were a big factor when deciding to buy the product again so i will be returning the product.
1. The female end of the battery broke within a month. Amazon was nice enough to refund me enough to buy a new battery pack.
2. The divider between the two sections now has a huge hole in the top.
3. The solar panel has failed. It will not charge anything. It did work for a few months, but even then, it never really charged very well.
This was from light (laptop + notebook), city use.
I wish I could return it, but apparently, I'm outside the window :/
It comes with a 1.8L Bladder bag and 7 Watts Solar Powered Panel to charge your devices. I am a fan of slim fitted backpacks in general so this was a plus for me. I like how easy it is to fill by just simply twisting the cap unlike my CamelBak where I have to use a bit of force to twist the cap. Another plus is the extra storage compartments inside the bag, Especially inside the pouch area. I like storing extra things. The overall design of the backpack catches people's eye everywhere I go. From the slim fitting city sleek style to the in-season dark red color. This backpack also makes a good bag to wear at conventions such as Comic-con because you are able to hydrate and charge your devices in direct natural lighting. I like that you can detach the Solar Panel to give the bag a different personality.
The tiny flaps that holds the Solar Panels seems to be poorly made. It tears up quicker for some reason. I wish the Solar Panel came with a battery pack because that would make things much easier in terms of charging. If you want to charge your devices, you have to stand in one place to charge. If you like fashion, tech, and fitness, ECEEN's Solar Panel Hydration Backpack is worth investing in. You will certainly grab people's attention by just wearing it. I know I have.