The ePub version
of ECG-2014-PB (Pocket Brain)
has just come out! This ePub version
takes the 260-page hard copy book version (ECG-2014-PB
) to another level. Not limited by space constraints - we have literally TRIPLED the content of the hard copy book. Our goal is to provide KEY
information fast. Near-instant
access is at your fingertips with this electronic
- All key sections in this ePub are numbered for speedy localization using either the linked Rapid-Find Contents or convenient Search functions.
- There is a LOT of material in this electronic ePub version! Our Acute MI section alone is over 100 pages, including comprehensive discussion on ECG recognition of ischemia/infarction, coronary anatomy diagrams integrated in a detailed segment on localizing the "culprit" artery - PLUS - separate subsections on recognizing RV and Posterior infarction; Clinical Uses of Lead aVR; Wellens Syndrome; DeWinter T Waves; Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy; Causes of Tall R Wave in V1; Giant T Wave Syndrome, plus LOTS of PRACTICE Tracings on Acute MI with Detailed Explained Answers.
- We have also greatly expanded chapters from the hard copy ECG-2014-PB book on Rhythm Interpretation; Chamber Enlargement; Bundle Branch Block; Hemiblocks; Axis; QT Interval/Torsades; Early Repolarizaton and Normal Variants; Electrolyte Disorders; Acute Pericarditis; Brugada Syndrome; WPW (including WPW-related arrhythmias and localizing the Accessory Pathway); Use of the Computerized Interpretation; and Technical Aspects of Doing an ECG (with emphasis on recognizing common Technical Errors).
- Clinical relevance is stressed throughout this ePub.
- All illustrations are in color.
- Numerous Practice Exercises are integrated with content along the way.
- Over 600 pages - this is a stand-alone resource.