ECO-WORTHY 100 Watt 12 Volt Mono Foldable Solar Panel with Charge Controller
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It is a ready-to-use plug and play portable solar solution. You just require folding up the solar panel and face its solar surface direct to sun.
- Ideal for hiking, camping, and military use, off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system, solar pump watering system etc.
- Pre-installed controller and pre-wired for 12V DC system charging, you don't have to add extra controller.
- The plug and play system quickly starts to generate energy and you can use it to power up any 12V system.
- Package includes: 1pc 100W Foldable Mono Solar Panel Kit (2pcs 50W mono solar panel & 1pc pre-installed 15A charge controller & 1 pair pre-installed 10ft solar cables with 1 pair 30A alligator clips & 1 set adjustable aluminium stand, handle and latches)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ECO-WORTHY 100 Watt 12 Volt Foldable Mono Solar Panel Kit
Max Power at STC: 100W
Open circuit voltage (Voc): 22.43V
Optimum power voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Short circuit current (Isc): 5.9A
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Solar cell materials: Monocrystalline
Frame and leg: Heavy duty aluminum
Kind of glass and thickness: Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm
Dimensions Folded : 31*20*2.8in (790*510*70mm)
Weight: 26.25lbs (11.9kgs)
Pre-installed 15A PWM Charge Controller & 1 pair 10ft (3m) Solar Cables with 30A Alligator Clips
Solar energy is largely unstable and the charge controller makes it unwavering so that your devices will be having long life, in spite of long use with the solar charger panel for charging.The integrated junction boxes are waterproof.
Nominal output: 12V/24V
Max charge current: 15A
Max load current: 15A
Max solar panel: 270Watt/540Watt
Over discharge protection: 10.8V/21.6V
Over charger protection: 14.5V/29V
Float charge: 13.8V/27.6V
Self consumption: 2mA/4mA
Size: 4.3*2.3*1.3in (110*59*33mm)
Operating temperature: -20℃~+60℃
Net weight: 0.24lbs (110g)
Suitcase-Style Plug and Play Portable Solar Kit
- It's a suitcase-style design with a strong handle. You can take the solar panel kit from one place to other, by hanging it on its handle hassle-free. Once in place, you can unfold the panels and put in sunlight to capture solar energy for unlimited power.
- To make it fit for rough outdoor use, the frame is made highly durable. And it gives a long life for the solar panels.
- The integrated kickstand legs make the solar kit withstand high winds and snowfall, by the way. The aluminum frames and legs are lightweight and add nothing heavy to the overall weight of the product, though.
- You just require folding up the suitcase-like foldable solar panel and face its solar surface direct to sun.
- The plug and play system quickly starts to generate energy and you can use it to power up any 12V DC devices.
- It's good in solar efficiency and you can rely upon it to make your companion for outings with trust.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DC HOUSE||RenogySolarUS||Amazon.com||jays-emarket||HQSTSolar||ACOPOWER|
|Color||Mono Black||Black||—||Poly White||—||—|
|Size||100W||100W w/ Controller||PWM-Wanderer||120W||—||100W w/ Controller|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fold out stands are assembled with pop rivets and less robust. I will probably reinforce them. The battery clamps were on separate (red/black) wires and about 11 ft long. I've replaced these with 25 ft. of zip cord (which represents less tangling and one less wire to trip on) divided in two and equipped with Anderson Power Poles so that I have more flexibility for positioning the panels farther out.
Most recent customer reviews
Would buy it again with more watts capacity