ECO-WORTHY 600W Monocrystalline 12v 24v Off Grid Battery Charging Solar Panel Kit: 4pcs 160W Mono Solar Panels + 45A Charge Controller + MC4 Solar Cables + MC4 Connectors Pair + Z Bracket Mounts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete 12V (wired in parallel) or 24V (wired in series) off grid solar power kit for 12V / 24V battery charging. Ideal daily output: 3KWh (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- High-efficiency silicon solar cells ensure high performance of solar modules and create maximum power output. 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate.
- By-pass diodes are pre-installed in waterproof IP-65 rated juncton box to minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the solar panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Correct connection order: please FIRSTLY connect your battery pack to the 45A charge controller, then connect your load to controller (if no load, pls ignore this step), lastly connect the PV (Solar) array to controller.
- Package includes: 4 x 160W mono solar panel with MC4 connectors & 1 x 45A solar controller & 1 pair 16ft black and red extension solar cable with MC4 connectors & 4 x 4 Z mounting brackets & 3 pair Y MC4 solar cable connector
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- This 160 watt panel is made up of monocrystalline solar cells, which give you the most efficiency per space.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- By-pass diodes are pre-installed in waterproof IP-65 rated juncton box to minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
Solar Charge Controller
45 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller
- Regulator with timer and light sensor
- maximum charging curren: 45A
- maximum loading current: 45A
- Rated voltage: 12/24v
- temperature compensation: -4.7mv/cell· °C
- environment temperature:-20 °C ~ +50 °C
- working tacitly approved: charge off voltage 13.8v/27.6v (±0.2)
- load off voltage: 10.8v/21.6v (±0.2)
- load on voltage: 12V / 24V (±0.2)
- The charge controller has 3 pairs of 2 terminals: Solar, Battery and Load, pls connect your battery to Battery terminals, the Load terminals to DC loads you might have, and your PV array to the Solar terminals.
- 1. Connect your battery bank to the Battery ports of charge controller
- 2. Connect the DC load you might have to the Load ports of charge controller
- 3. Connect the PV (solar) array to the Solar ports of charge controller
Easy to set up with pre-drilled holes on the back of solar panels & solar panel mounting brackets.
Perfect off grid solar power systems for homes, RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats and industrial energy supplementation.
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Common application of this system would be RV's or a shed with 12v lighting and small appliances you could power with an inverter. An inverter is a device that changes 12v or 24v DC power to 120v AC. These inverters can be purchased just about anywhere. Be sure to size your inverter to the appliances you want to use. Some are measured by Watts. Some are measured by KW. Kilowatts. Do not over size the inverter or the solar charger, regulator.... If you are not sure, consult a solar expert. I hope this helps.