Solar Panel Suitcase with Charge Controller
Highly Durable Build and Strong Legs and Frame
Suitcase-Style Plug and Play Portable Solar Kit
- It's a suitcase-style design with a strong handle. You can take the solar panel kit from one place to other, by hanging it on its handle hassle-free. Once in place, you can unfold the panels and put in sunlight to capture solar energy for unlimited power.
- The portable solar panel kit sports corrosion-free aluminum frame and very strong legs.
- To make it fit for rough outdoor use, the frame is made highly durable. And it gives a long life for the solar panels.
- The integrated kickstand legs make the solar kit withstand high winds and snowfall, by the way. The aluminum frames and legs are lightweight and add nothing heavy to the overall weight of the product, though.
Built-in 15A PWM Charger Controller
Solar energy is largely unstable and the charge controller makes it unwavering so that your devices will be having long life, in spite of long use with the solar charger panel for charging.The integrated junction boxes are waterproof.
- Nominal output: 12V/24V
- Max charge current: 15A
- Max load current: 15A
- Max solar panel: 270Watt/540Watt
- Over discharge protection: 10.8V/21.6V
- Reset: 12V/24V
- Over charger protection: 14.5V/29V
- Float charge: 13.8V/27.6V
- Self consumption: 2mA/4mA
- Size: 4.3*2.3*1.3in (110*59*33mm)
- Operating temperature: -20℃ to +60℃
- Net weight: 0.24lbs (110g)