Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(5 star). See all 41 reviews
on January 21, 2016
Cheaper than building one with poor quality panels from harbor freight. Made a padded slip cover for it using canvas and the foam that came with it in the packing. Perfect for keeping it in the RV for when power is not available. Changed the alligator clamps off and put on simple two prong adaptor to plug direct into RV. Perfect for those sites in the shade just move the panels into the sun. Have not tested the limits of it yet but put it out on cloudy day while running a fan and inverter to tv and batteries went from 3/4 to Full. So I was happy.
review image
on January 21, 2016
Disclaimer, I live in AZ where we have no shortage of sun light.
Love this panel. Just got back from a one week camping trip. I have 2 6v golf cart batteries in my trailer for power. Didn't break the panel out until the 2nd day. Temperature was low 40's at night and ran the furnace plus regular light use. This panel kept batteries charged and not once the entire trip did I fire up the generator. Only thing I need the generator for now is a/c and microwave.
on October 3, 2016
Works great! Did not have to run generator once to get charge up. Running on a 4 battery system.
on October 26, 2016
Just what we ordered works great easy to use and store
on September 15, 2015
Was shipped the wrong item in the first place but was able to get that cleared up with the seller easily. After getting the right item it works great. You set it up and boom charge any 12 volt battery.
on July 8, 2016
It did exactly as I expected. My only minor complaint is that it doesn't have a disconnect so that I can hook and unhook it easily instead of having to uncover the battery box for each operation.
on March 6, 2017
Great stuff!!
on January 3, 2017
great and fast shipping!
on January 27, 2016
great for RV battery charging
on March 3, 2016
Love this! We purchased this for keeping our batteries charged on our camper. Worked like a charm.