YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star). See all 35 reviews
on January 21, 2016
Cheaper than building one with poor quality panels from harbor freight. Made a padded slip cover for it using canvas and the foam that came with it in the packing. Perfect for keeping it in the RV for when power is not available. Changed the alligator clamps off and put on simple two prong adaptor to plug direct into RV. Perfect for those sites in the shade just move the panels into the sun. Have not tested the limits of it yet but put it out on cloudy day while running a fan and inverter to tv and batteries went from 3/4 to Full. So I was happy.
review image
on January 21, 2016
Disclaimer, I live in AZ where we have no shortage of sun light.
Love this panel. Just got back from a one week camping trip. I have 2 6v golf cart batteries in my trailer for power. Didn't break the panel out until the 2nd day. Temperature was low 40's at night and ran the furnace plus regular light use. This panel kept batteries charged and not once the entire trip did I fire up the generator. Only thing I need the generator for now is a/c and microwave.
on August 4, 2015
This portable solar panel kit is very simple and easy to use. There are just few steps to follow according to the instructions and then the solar panel is ready for use. Also, the solar panel is provided with pre-installed controller and pre-wired for 12V battery charging, no other controller is required for it. I have received many helps from this product and thus, I’ll definitely recommend this Portable Solar Panel Kit to everyone.
on September 15, 2015
Was shipped the wrong item in the first place but was able to get that cleared up with the seller easily. After getting the right item it works great. You set it up and boom charge any 12 volt battery.
on July 8, 2016
It did exactly as I expected. My only minor complaint is that it doesn't have a disconnect so that I can hook and unhook it easily instead of having to uncover the battery box for each operation.
on July 14, 2016
Very compact and easy to handle and hookups up in 3 minutes to our RV trailer. Performance charges all our 12 volt needs daily.
on October 3, 2016
Works great! Did not have to run generator once to get charge up. Running on a 4 battery system.
on October 26, 2016
Just what we ordered works great easy to use and store
on August 8, 2016
Keeps our trailer batteries fully charged with just a couple of hours every couple of days. We don't use a whole lot of power, but this lets us stay parked as long as we want without having to worry about it. The price was reasonable, and it is very simple to use.
on January 27, 2016