ECO-WORTHY 24 Volts 720 Watts Wind Solar Power: 1pc 12V/24V 400W Wind Turbine Generator + 2pcs 12V 160W Monocrystalline Solar Panel + 24cm Cable with MC4 Connector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The maximum discharging current of controller is 20a, so you should connect the solar panels in series to be 24v system. If you wanna use 12v system, you need to connect with only one solar panel.
- Controller connection: 3x green line for wind turbine, red is the positive for all connections, blue is the negative for solar panel, black is the negative for battery, yellow is the negative for load.
- This system doesn't come with a pole, we suggest you buy one in local place. Height of tower/pole: 4.5m-10m, pole diameter: 7.4cm - out diameter, 5.3cm - inner diameter.
- The type of hybrid controller is PWM, it's designed with over-load protection and short circuit protection functions.
- High efficient and compact alternator with high performance NdFeB permanent magnet. Fully integrated regulator that automatically shuts down when the batteries are completely charged.
Customers also shopped for
Customers also bought in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
160W Mono Solar Panel
Related power: 160W
Short circuit current (Isc): 9.87A
Working current (Iop): 8.89A
Temperature range: -40℃~+80℃
Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
SLA Battery Voltage: 12V
400W Wind Turbine Generator
Rated Power: 400W
Nominal Voltage: 12-24V
Cut-in Wind Speed: 2.5m/s
Rated wind speed: 10.5m/s
Maximum wind speed: 35m/s
Rated Rotate Speed: 800r/min
battery capacity: 200AH-400AH
Fan blade quantity: 3pcs
Wind leaf material: Carbon fibre composite
Rotor diameter: 1.2M
Tower diameter: Suggest more than 48mm
Altitude of towe: 4.5M-10M
control system: Automatic fan dedicated controller
Generator style: Permanent-magento-phase A.C
Net weight: 17.64lbs (8kg)
Packing: 27.1*14.4*8.3in (687*365*210mm)
1pc 400W Wind Turbine Generator with Hybrid controller
2pcs 160W Mono Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors.
1pc 24cm Cable with MC4 Connector
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product seems good. But with no tech support I would not recommend Eco worthy to any one. Sorry
The Wind Turbine is very disappointing. You should not expect much out of it unless you are in a very windy location. Those of us that think 10-15 is a windy day will not get much out of it. In a thunderstorm it produces a bit while the wind lasts. It has a pulsing grinding sound at slow speeds, which becomes a howl at 15 MPH of wind. At higher speeds the howl smooths out , but then the blades start to make a slapping sound. It will start to turn at about 10 mph of wind not at 5 as the spec indicate and does not even start to produce power until about 12, then a paltry 20-30 watts. It really requires at least 15 MPH of sustained wind, NOT gusts, to produce close to 60 Watts, not the 100 Watts as indicated in the power curve. I think at the wind speeds that are required to get 300 or 400 watts it would self destruct. On another note, there is virtually no tech support. If you are lucky you can talk to someone in China, that is very polite and assures you that they stand behind their product, but then is not responsive for weeks at a time and provides little help. I should mention that I was able to get a replacement controller which burned out after a few weeks. All in all, if you want a toy to experiment with, this is ok. If you are serious about generating power, look again. There are better solar power systems out there, but it seems that the wind turbine systems in this price range are all the same: noisy and produce little power.