Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner" and save 27% off the $229.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Alexa Voice & Smart Phone App Controls: Start & stop cleans using Alexa. Use the ECOVACS app to select cleaning modes, schedule cleaning sessions, monitor accessory status & receive alerts
- 5-Stage Cleaning System: Detachable deep-clean brush-roll & mop, plus max power suction function that increases suction power by 36%
- Smart Motion Cleaning, plus Anti-Collision/Drop Sensors: Advanced auto-clean navigation system, plus 3 specialized cleaning modes and comprehensive anti-collision/drop sensor protection
- 500 ml Capacity Anti-Spill Dustbin: A unique dustbin design supports longer cleaning sessions, a high-efficiency air filtration system & prevents debris spillage when cleaning the dustbin
- 1 Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) instruction manual, (1) remote control w/ batteries, (2) detachable mops, (1) detachable brush-roll, (4) side brushes, (2) sponge filter, (2) high efficiency filter, (1) power adapter, (1) docking station & customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
M80 Pro Features:
- Smart Motion Navigation, including Anti-Fall & Anti-Collision Sensors
- 5-tier Cleaning Systems, including Mopping System Feature
- Auto-Clean, plus 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes
- Automatic Charging & 110 Minute Battery Life
- Daily Clean Scheduling
- Suction Option: Main Brush
- Side Brush: Dual
- Input Voltage & Frequency: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Auto Charging: YES
- Time Scheduling : Time Scheduling, daily
- Smart Phone Control: YES
- Noise Level (db.): Approx.56
- Charging Time(h): Approx.4-5h
- Battery Capacity(mAH): NI-MH(3000)
- Dust Bin Capacity(mL): 500
- Max Working Time Per Charge（min）: 110min
Advanced Technology, User-Friendly Controls
The M80 Pro is Alexa compatible! Use the following voice commands to control your M80 Pro.
'Ask Deebot to start cleaning.'
'Ask Deebot to stop.'
'Ask Deebot to start charging.'
For more detailed controls, use the ECOVACS app to program cleaning schedules, select your preferred cleaning mode, monitor the vacuum’s status, location, battery life & receive alerts when it's time to change accessories!
ECOVACS APP is Apple & Android Compatible.
ECOVACS App requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi
M80 Pro also comes with (1) remote controller
Adaptable, Safe, Smart Motion Cleaning
Equipped with comprehensive anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, & ECOVACS Smart Motion navigation technology, the M80 Pro seamlessly adapts, safely navigates & thoroughly cleans your home.
For your unique cleaning needs, try auto-clean, plus 3 bonus cleaning modes:
- Intense Mode increases rotating speed & suction power.
- Spot Mode focuses on a small area, perfect for high concentrations of dirt or dust.
- Edge Mode tackles hard-to-clean corners & edges.
A Mop for Your Floors
Sweeps, lifts, vacuums, mops & dries in a single pass using a 5-stage customizable cleaning process. Both the mop & deep reach helix shaped brush-roll are detachable, so you can optimize based on your unique cleaning requirements.
The M80 Pro features a unique wet/dry mopping system that cleans, then dries your floor in a single pass. You’ll be surprised by how much dirt it gathers! Don’t worry, the mop attachment is easy-to-clean and reusable. It’s perfect for tile or hardwood floors.
A Helix Brush Roll for Your Carpets
The detachable, innovative helix design brush-roll lifts, then separates carpet fibers for a deep-reach clean while simultaneously cleaning itself by removing hair, string & other debris.
Dual, durable wide-reach nylon-fiber side brushes capture and pull-in debris, both large & small, across multiple floor types, along corners & edges.
Note: The brush roll requires some user maintenence. Please see user manual for additional information.
Convenient Dustbin Design
The M80 Pro's dustbin is located on the top of the vacuum, instead of the back, to prevent accidental spillage when you empty it. We've added a handle to make it easy to carry and made it water resistant so it's easy to clean.
We've managed to enlarge the dustbin to 500 ml to support longer, more comprehensive cleaning, while keeping the M80 Pro at a compact 3 inches tall so it can clean those hard-to-reach places.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a 120 pound rhodesian ridgeback and a 10 month old kid living in Florida with tile floors in most of the house and low pile carpet in the bedrooms. Life with a big dog and a baby can quickly destroy your house and make you feel like you are living in squalor. In the past, I would sweep daily and run the vacuum a few times per week while constantly trying to keep up with the wake of devastation left behind from the baby. With this robo-vac, it has made a dramatic improvement on the tile floors. Florida has sand and it gets tracked in constantly and if you walk around on hard floors barefoot, you will quickly realize how nasty your floors can get in a short period of time. I pick up the toys and stuff that the baby leaves out and let the ol' robo-vac do his thing. After a while, I send him home and dump the disturbingly large amount of dirt that has accumulated in the bin.
Here's the thing. Ol' Robo-vac does a great job with adult supervision. If left unattended, he will get lost and not find his way home and/or will get stuck on the most random objects that I didn't know were possible to get stuck on. Ironically, this morning, Ol Robo-vac was stuck on the bristles of the broom that he somehow knocked down from a corner of the living room and tried to fight.
Even weirder, we have named our robo-vac "Drunky McDrunkBot" because he always decides to go out on a bender every single night and ends up passed out drunk in a random spot of the house. Drunky McDrunkBot has not been programmed for cleaning schedules in the middle of the night and has even had all scheduled tasks deleted. It's a bit funny to see where he ends up every morning, but at the same time, frustrating.
I guess I'll list out what I like and don't like because this is a review for others to base their purchases on:
- Competitively low price point compared to others
- Performance wise, Drunky McDrunkbot does a great job of cleaning and is relatively quiet
- Ease of emptying the dust bin - Lift the lid and pull up on the handle to take to the garbage to dump. Easy peezy
- Wi-Fi enabled controls and smart phone app are pretty nice and seem to integrate well.
- Mopping function is nice, I have only used it once to try it out. It didn't seem to be incredibly effective though.
- Random sleepwalking- has a mind of his own or something
- Even when supervised, has a hard time making his way back to the charger
- Gets stuck or stranded relatively easily
- Schedule tasks apparently need some trouble shooting and aren't as straight forward as it would seem
- Using the android smart phone app, occasionally, the robot will disappear and will have to be synched again. Kind of a pain,
That pretty much sums it up and I feel a little disgusted with myself for complaining about an appliance that I bought because conventional cleaning "is just too much". Anyways, if you are contemplating buying one of these, I doubt you would be judging me on that, so High Five on making life easier, I won't judge you either.
Conclusion- I love Drunky McDrunkbot despite his character flaws and I am very happy with my purchase. I am sure that with a little help, I can sober him up and get him on the path to successful cleaning. If you are on the fence about buying this model, just keep in mind that you might have to supervise it a bit more than you would believe based on the description provided by the manufacturer.
Also-most of our house is laminate floor or tile, but a year ago we got new high quality carpet in the living room. I didn't think this vacuum could handle this carpet because it is very thick...it does with no problem. I LOVE THIS THING!!!! WORKING MOM MUST!
FYI: Owned for 1 week. Review is based on first week's use. Will test for another 2 weeks before deciding if I need to return.
I already have a iRobot 665 at home but I wanted another robotic vacuum so that I don't have to carry the robot upstairs/downstairs. After seeing Deebot at a friend's house, I noticed how much quieter it was! I wanted to give it a try. I did a side by side comparison by putting the robots in the same room at the same time and letting it run. So far I tested it in 4 different rooms. In the first run, it was on Auto mode for Deebot as I did not use the remote. iRobot collected more dust in this run. However, I realized I should have used the intensive cleaning mode to compare. So I retested it. In the second run, I turned them on before work and check on it after work. I came home to find that irobot was done but Deebot stopped due to the power cord on my fan. Not much of the cord was on the floor as it ran from the fan to the outlet. That fan has been there for past 5 years and never once did iRobot get stuck. I'm assuming it got stuck toward the end because it still collected a good amount of dust. iRobot had collected more, but again, this trial failed due to the incomplete cleaning cycle. In the 3rd run, I put it in my daughter's room before work. I came home to find Deebot stuck over the base of a traditional floor fan while iRobot was done too. In the 4th run, I let them run in the living room and it got stuck under the sofa. In the 5th run, I learned my lesson and finally it was a fair comparison. Deebot intensive cleaning mode collected about 90% of what iRobot collected. It was impressive for the price of the Deebot -- but gettng stuck under the sofa would be a problem for me as that's where I plan to use it the most.
Another problem I saw was that it randomly turns when it's suppose to be going straight. Maybe my carpet is not super low profile? It is the standard short carpet that came with the house. I didn't think it was long enough to trigger a turn in a wide open path.
I did like how there's 2 brush spinners vs iRobot's 1 brush --- though it still didn't pick up more dust that iRobot. The idea of 2 spinning brushes makes total sense though.
The Deebot is more "gentle" in terms of bumping the wall or furniture. iRobot seems to BUMP it but Deebot "senses" it. I feel like my wood furnitures won't have chips/scratches/bumps on them as easily.
I have to say the noise level is very impressive. I can't carry a conversation with a friend while iRobot is running. However, with the Deebot, I totally forgot it was still running! Very impressive for the noise level to amount collected. But I would still need to reevaluate to see how often it gets stuck under the sofa and if it's actually the right one for me.
Gentle "bumps" against furniture
2 spinning brush to collect dust
Gets stuck under sofa
Gets stuck on a floor fan
Gets stuck on the short cords of fan