- Buy 10 or more ECOdept Microfiber Towels and GET 20% OFF your entire purchase! Enter code ECODEP20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🔥🔥 Buy 7 or more ECOdept Microfiber Towels and GET 15% OFF your entire purchase! Enter code ECODEP15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🔥🔥 Buy 4 or more ECOdept Microfiber Towels and GET 10% OFF your entire purchase! Enter code ECODEP10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🔥🔥 Buy 2 or more ECOdept Microfiber Towels and GET 5% OFF your entire purchase! Enter code ECODEPT5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $1.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ECOdept Microfiber Travel Towel ~ Super Absorbent, Quick Dry & Antibacterial ~ Essential Backbacking, Camping, Gym, Sports, Swimming & Beach Gear ~ Large 52" x 32" Free Hand Towel in Gift Box
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ WHISKS WATER OFF YOUR BODY. This ultra absorbent microfiber fabric gets you bone dry in seconds. Hang it up with the snap loop and it dries up to 4 times faster than a regular towel. Fast drying high performance!
- ★ NOW YOU CAN CARRY LESS. Dump your 'fluffies' and save space. Large bath size 52” x 32” - weighs just 8oz! Packs into a small waterproof bag. FREE extra matching hand/face/hair towel: 24” x 15” - Value $7.95.
- ★ LUXURIOUS SUPER SOFT AND LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC – gentle on the skin. Genuine ANTIBACTERIAL microfiber that prevents odor and germs. Available in 4 rich colors - green, blue, orange and gray.
- ★ PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES. This towel will go anywhere and everywhere with you. Great for long or curley hair - no frizz! Essential gear for your backpack, sports bag or suitcase.
- ★ PREMIUM GIFT PRESENTATION for travelers and adventurers. Limited Time Promo Code - ECODEPT5 - takes 5% off if you order 2 or more today!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you’re away from home, you often need to travel with all the essentials.
When it comes to towels, you need one that does the job of a big fluffy bath sheet ... but light weight and compact instead.
ECOdept uses a plush fabric that’s soft and supple against your skin - none of the cheap stuff that feels like cardboard!
They work a bit differently to thick cotton varieties - you have to ‘pat’ rather than ‘rub’ your body. Most customers regard their chamois performance as superior to traditional towels … and some even convert to using them at home and reclaim some of that closet space!
Special features of the Journey Towel that we have created:
— Genuine Antibacterial Microfiber fabric, so you can use it repeatedly and it won’t smell between washes.
— A Hanging ‘Snap’ Loop at one corner of the towel, so you can easily hang it for quick drying.
— A Breathable Waterproof Pocket Bag, just in case you have to put a damp towel straight into your case.
The ECOdept Journey towel promises to meet all of your quick-dry traveling and sports demands - backpacking and camping, hiking and trekking, gym and yoga workouts, wetter pursuits like swimming and kayaking, or even gentler settings like the golf course or the beach. You’ll find one indispensable if you have a wet and muddy dog too ... this towel is multi talented!
Your purchase is 100% risk-free with our Extended 60-day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee and 12-month Free Replacement Warranty.
So order now, and your ECOdept Journey Towel will be on its way to you. And how about another for your fellow traveler?
Color: Marine Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 1,006 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a green one and my package arrived two days later, but the towel was slate gray, not green. I mentioned this in my seller feedback and the ECOdept founder promptly responded and apologized for the mix up -- explaining that Amazon handles the fulfillment, but he'd ship me a green one, at no cost, right away. I told him it was unnecessary, but by the time he received my response, the replacement towel had already shipped. A+++ for customer service.
Now, about the towels. First of all, to my surprise, the bath towel came with a matching bonus hand towel. They were both neatly packaged in a little square mesh nylon bag. Both towels have loops on one of the corners with a snap, which is helpful when hanging them up to dry (especially on tree branches, if you're camping!). The towels are generously sized and very absorbent. My favorite feature, however, is a corner zippered pocket on the large towel, which is great if you're at the beach and want some place to stash your ID or mp3 player.
I was so immediately pleased with the towels, that I purchased another one, right away (now I have 3!).
Additionally, ECOdept donates a percentage of each purchase to Nature Conservancy, so if you're in the market for a great lightweight travel towel, this one is an all around winner.
Even though they feel thin at first, they really hold up to a lot of water and bonus: they roll up super small when traveling. I was so glad I bought this set!
My only complaint - and it's not really about the product at all - it's about the packaging. I'm not even going to knock a star off of it because it's not a product complain, just packaging. For a product that touts itself as 'eco friendly', it does a great deal to make sure to use as much cardboard as possible. Amazon send it in their box, then it comes in the EcoDept box, then it comes in yet another box, but open on the ends (so it's more like a boxed enclosure wrap), and then the towel is placed in it's own carrying bag. I see the intent of making it presentable, but c'mon... that's a lot of packaging.
Sorry for my rant about packaging. It's something a clearly feel strongly about.