ECOlunchbox Kid's Tray - Divided Stainless Steel Tray
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Say goodbye to plastic and paper plates! Plastic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free & waste-free.
- This stainless steel plate/tray measures 7 X 9 inches and is divided into 3 sections. Holds one main and two side dishes.
- Perfect for any meal or snack, great for camping, toddlers eating in highchairs, picnics or school potlucks.
- Non leaching, unbreakable, and dishwasher safe. 100% high-quality, food-safe stainless steel. Independently tested lead free.
- Will not retain stains, odors or residues.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Here's a simple solution for a widespread waste problem: reusable lunch bags. Say goodbye to plastic and paper plates. Plastic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free and waste-free. Perfect for any meal or snack, great for camping and picnics. Holds one main and two side dishes. Will not retain stains, odors or residues. Is non leaching, unbreakable, and dishwasher safe. 100% high-quality, food-safe stainless steel. Independently tested lead free. Exceptionally Eco-friendly stainless steel lunchboxes, snack containers and more.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are very thin and it's the most easily scratched stainless steel you'll ever use. Wiping it with a dishtowel scratches the surface. I'm not certain they're of such quality to justify $12 for a pressed piece of stainless steel that's made in India.
Lastly, people complaining about the stickers have a point. They are very difficult to remove. It took two applications of Goo Gone to get rid of the paper and residue. If they stopped using such ridiculous adhesive I'd probably give them four stars.