Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
Ecolunchbox 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Bento Box (1, Regular)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL THREE-IN-ONE CLASSIC BY ECOLUNCHBOX: Introduced to market in 2008, this double decker container with a nesting snack pod upstairs is built to last from 100% rugged and tested stainless steel. The ECOlunchbox Three-in-One holds all together a total of 4 cups (32 oz, 946ml) of food. When clipped together with the snack container inside the upper level, it measures 5 ½ inches long by 4 inches wide by 2 ¾ inches tall.
- NOT LEAKPROOF: The container’s stainless steel lid is easy to use, even for young children. There are no gaskets in this lunchbox’s design, so it’s not appropriate for packing wet foods that might leak. If you’re looking for a leak-proof food container, check out other products by ECOlunchbox, such as our Blue Water Bento Splash Box and Blue Water Bento Seal Cup Trio that have silicone lids.
- 100% PLASTIC FREE, NON BREAKABLE & BPA-FREE: Made from the high-quality, food-safe stainless steel. Steel container is lighter than a comparable glass container and virtually non-breakable. ECOlunchbox stainless steel food containers, which are third party independently tested, are free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All parts of our stainless steel bento boxes are dishwasher safe, including the lid! No need to hand wash lids separately from the container bases like with other brands with lids made from plastic or with embedded gunky gaskets.
- TRUSTED MISSION-BASED BRAND: California eco mom and environmentalist Sandra Ann Harris designed the original ECOlunchbox stainless steel food container more than 10 years ago to pack lunches for her two young children. The woman-owned company continues as a mission-based, family-owned business dedicated to helping people reduce their dependence on plastics for health and environmental reasons. We stand behind our products and offer a one-year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Three-in-One is a three-piece nesting lunch box set. This nifty bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfect packing a healthy entree and two side dishes.
The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food. For more Three-in-One menu ideas, see here.
Our best-selling bento, the Three in One is crafted from 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). But it's not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used.
Why is ECOlunchware Plastic-Free?
What’s for lunch? You hope it’s not toxic lead, plastic and vinyl. And whatever delicious, nutritious food you’ve packed should fill up your tummy – not the garbage can, too. If you don’t have non-toxic and no-waste lunchware in your pantry, it’s time to tool up. With ECOlunchbox, it can be easy for you and your family to ditch the plastic tubs, plastic baggies, pre-packaged cheese sticks, yogurt squeezies, wrapped cookies and food bars.
Your perfect lunch companion
Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing. Also works great for portion control.
Container is not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used. If you need to pack something wet in the top layer, such as dressings or dips. Our Seal Cup Mini will nest upstairs.
ECOlunchbox Three-in-One Container Features:
- 3 piece nesting bento set
- Includes upper and lower food containers plus a snack container
- Three different sections keep from food touching and mixing
- Works great for portion control
- Great for child's lunches
- Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- No BPAs or Phthalates
Enough space for all your snacks
31 oz capacity (3.8 cups) Total. Bottom section: 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups). Top section: 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups). Snack container: 5 oz capacity (.75 cup)
Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high
Tare Weight: 16 oz
Compare with similar items
High Quality 205 Series Stainless Steel
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fits enough food for me, a 24 year old adult female. I usually don't fill it all the way for one meal but I can fit a meal and a snack in it! My partner, a 26 year old adult male, says it is enough food for a light meal but recommends a snack on the side.
Well made and durable! Great for our traveling lifestyle. Only downside is the lack of leak proofing but I am willing to cope with that in exchange for an environmentally sustainable lunch box!
1. The quality of the material is questionable. The material can warp under certain heat conditions and cause issues getting the lids closed properly. Even in ideal mint condition the boxes do not fit together tightly enough to store anything that might leak, so keep that in mind. It's not a huge issue as long as it remains upright.
2.The lids are NOT interchangeable, if you have two you'd better keep track because if you get the sets mixed up they are really difficult to pry apart, especially with the small containers. (If that happens, wedging several butter knives around the edges helps to pop it out)
3. As other buyers have noted, they can rust. Avoid putting them in the dishwasher, wash by hand, dry as much as possible with a towel and air dry on a rack to remove any remaining moisture before assembling and storing.
All in all, they are perfectly serviceable for things like sandwiches and dry snacks, have a good amount of space and will hold up if you take good care of them. But if you're buying eco-products they should be cared for as if they were long-term investments. Otherwise don't expect to get much use out of them.
All in all we are very happy with these after 2 weeks of use.
The only issue I have is that the two boxes are ever so slightly different in size. So the top of box A doesn't fit as tightly if you put it on box B. Therefore doesn't latch together as well. Not a deal breaker, just a little annoying.
They've been great for school lunches, which is what I needed them for :)
This container is great for young kids and I like how there is no waste. I'm probably going to buy another one when my other child goes to kindergarten.
Top international reviews
Anfangs war ich etwas enttäuscht, weil die lunchbox ziemlich klein wirkte, tatsächlich passten meine Brote nicht in den unteren Behälter, dafür aber perfekt in den oberen. Mein Gemüse mache ich jetzt einfach in den unteren Bereich und die kleine Dose habe ich separat im Rucksack. Mich stört das gar nicht, im Gegenteil, da die Dose aus Edelstahl ist, klappert die Box natürlich im Rucksack, wenn die kleine Dose in der großen liegt. Das würde ich aber nicht negativ Werten, das Material kann ja nichts für seine Eigenschaften, wen es stört der sollte lieber bei Plastik bleiben. Ich mag das geklapper, es gibt der Optik die entsprechende akustische Untermalung ;)
Die Dose ist zwar nicht auslaufsicher, aber geschnittene Tomaten oder Gurken sind gar kein Problem.
Inzwischen finde ich die Größe der Box total gut, denn desto größer die Brotdose, desto mehr macht man rein und oft bleiben am Ende des Tages Reste übrig. Eine kleinere Dose hat durchaus den Vorteil, dass man Portionen nicht überdimensioniert.
Für einen kräftigen Kerl, der mittags ordentlich reinhaut, ist die Dose aber wohl definitiv zu klein, da sollte man vllt doch nach einer größeren Variante suchen.
Ich liebe das Design der Box, ich freue mich jeden Mittag darauf die Lunchbox aus dem Rucksack zu holen und jeden Abend darauf die Dose für den nächsten Tag zu befüllen.
Die Verarbeitung ist, so weit ich dies nach einer Woche beurteilen kann, sehr gut. Die Schließklemmen sitzen weder zu fest, noch zu locker. Die Dose scheint gut verarbeitet zu sein und wirkt hochwertig. Selbst mein Papa (arbeitet in der Metallbranche) hatte einen anerkennenden Blick für die Dose übrig.
Für mich definitiv ein Begleiter fürs Leben.
Its the perfect solution for full packed lunch- sandwiches, cake and some nuts/seeds.