Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "ECR4Kids 6-Drawer Mobile Organizer, Assorted Colors” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 45% off the $71.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ECR4Kids 6-Drawer Mobile Organizer, Assorted Colors
|Price:||$46.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$25.01 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This stylish rolling organizer brings order to your home, office, dorm room or classroom
- Sturdy frame constructed with tubular, chrome-plated steel and a top metal shelf for additional work space
- 4 casters - 2 locking - allow you to roll the organizer around from room to room
- Four standard drawers measure 11.25 x 15.4 x 2.75 inches each; two extra-deep drawers measure 11.25 x 15.4 x 5.25 inches each (WxDxH)
- Measures assembled 12.75" x 15.4" x 32" (WxDxH); overall weight capacity: 50-pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
ELR-20103-SM: 15-Drawer Mobile Organizer - Smoke
ECR4Kids is committed to developing and distributing the highest quality classroom furniture and equipment. Their focus and commitment continues to be centered on value-added features, functionality and performance with their products while providing optimal service. With a concentration on the Pre K-12 sector, ECR4Kids offers a wide range of products from tables, chairs and desks to cots, mats and a variety of case-goods in solid wood as well as scratch resistant double-sided laminate.
Designed to Organize Life
The ECR4Kids Mobile Organizer is designed to make organizing your life easier and more attractive. Each drawer is carefully thought out in size, weight capacity and ease of use to make storing your belongings quick and stress-free. There are standard drawers that measure 11.25 W x 15.4 D x 2.75 H (inches) each and extra deep drawers that measure 11.25 W x 15.4 D x 5.25 H (inches) each. Don't forget about the additional surface area on top for easy access. Move the unit from room to room using the four durable casters, two locking. The compact size of this organizer features significant storage in a small footprint. This makes it possible to fit almost anywhere, keeping your files, papers, art supplies, crafts, tools, toys, and more safely stored away.
- Cart Capacity: 50 lbs
Functionality in Color
We know that storage is important, but style and fun shouldn't be ignored in the quest for organization. The assorted color palette features a variety of attractive colors including red, orange, green, blue and purple. Children will love to have these bright colors in their bedroom, playroom and craft space. You can even use the colors to signify the contents: green for graph paper, red for Rebecca's drawer, etc. The possibilities are endless.
The soft smoke and white options are perfect for the sophisticated craft room, office and yes, the garage too. It's a great and convenient option for accessible storage that won't draw too much attention. Keeping your belongings organized in style.
Storage is nothing if it doesn't last. Each mobile organizer has a steel frame and rails that are designed to withstand continuous use. Our products are tested to ensure drawers slide in and out effortlessly, staying on their tracks, with knobs securely in place. Two of the four casters are locking to hold the unit firmly in place. To move the organizer, simply unlock the casters and roll it to the next location!
This stylish rolling organizer from ECR4Kids brings order to your home, office, or classroom. Each drawer is carefully thought out in size, weight capacity and ease of use to make storing your belongings quick and stress-free. Don't forget about the additional surface area on top for easy access. Move this unit from room to room using the four durable casters (2 locking). The compact size of this organizer features significant storage in a small footprint. This makes it possible to fit almost anywhere, keeping your files, papers, art supplies, crafts, tools, toys, and more safely stored away.
Top Customer Reviews
I think this is a really great storage unit for the price! I watched the unit for a while, and the price does fluctuate. I was able to get it for $53 Prime shipped, which is great, considering it often sells in the $83 range! I am pleased by this and feel it's worth watching an item for a while in order to get a deal.
The unit is well packed in a large box, with plenty of protective materials. It didn't have anything missing, or this review might have gone much differently :) This unit actually looks very modern when it's put together. It sort of resembles a surgery table, albeit a cheesy one, but I didn't really think about when I purchased. I had my boyfriend put it together, he is very good at assembly, and he assembled it in about 20 minutes. I would not say that is average. He is gifted at technological things. He said allow 20-30 minutes for assembly, and 1 hour for unpacking, assembly, and cleanup. Still, I think the average person possibly would take longer.
A few things during assembly that he noted:
He didn't look at the instructions during assembly. He didn't put the plastic spacers in the cross supports, which resulted it being too tight to put the drawers in. He had to take it apart to correct. If he'd checked the instructions, he would have noticed that. I mention this so that you can avoid this, but you'll notice, because you, too, will notice drawer fitment issues (or read the directions).
A bonus they did during manufacture, is they applied Locktite on the framework screws that they won't loosen up over time. (it may not be actual Locktite as Locktite is a name brand, but it is a material that will help adhere the screws to prevent loosening).
There are brakes on two of the wheels. Ideally, you'll want to put those wheels on the same ends. We put them on the front of my unit for easy access.
The allen wrench that is supplied is really awful, but it gets the job done. You'll need to supply your own phillips head screwdriver. Technically, you could hand-tighten and get by if you have a really good grip and hand strength, without the phillips, but the screws will loosen up over time. The parts that will need the phillips are the drawer handle knobs for the plastic drawers.
I think as long as the drawers aren't filled with stuff that aren't too heavy (heavy tools, for example), they'll be ok. This is a lightweight unit, so you won't want to overweight it or your drawer holders could collapse, bend, or just plain get rickety and real bothersome over time. Toys, legos, makeup, comes to mind. I'd have said cassettes if it were a while ago, because it's a great size for the smaller drawers! I don't think CD's will fit in the top drawers unless laying flat.
I believe this mobile storage unit will hold a LOT of stuff! I plan to use it to hold cosmetics. I am unfortunately confident that I have far too much for it to contain, but it will get a good handle on my supply and enable me to clean out my subscription box pile that is overcoming the rooms of my house! I think I can also use a label maker and organize the drawers of the unit with things like mascara, cleansers, eyeshadow, palettes, masks, lip, and so on. The bottom drawers I plan to use for hair tools and sprays perhaps. Once I start organizing these boxes and shipments I'll have a better idea. It's crazy how many of these accumulate! I think it will make it a lot more fun to have everything accessible!
Thank you for reading my review. I hope you've found it helpful!
I've had this for about 7 months now, and am still very happy with my purchase. At one point, a couple of the bins weren't staying in the slots, so I tightened the screws and haven't had any issues since. When I came on to update my review, I noticed the low price, and purchased another one! I've been very happy with it.
Both carts are still going strong! Occasionally the bins start slipping, so I just tighten the screws and all is well.
* Nice size drawers, and the right number of each;
* Sturdy enough for office supplies;
* Rolls easily, and locks;
* The drawer slides on my unit have enough clearance to slide but not so much play that the drawers fell downward out of their tracks, as happened for other users. I can push down inside the drawers and but they won't pop out. Pay attention to the washer orientation when you assemble, as others have noted. It's important.
* "Soft" polypropylene drawer. I didn't want that stiff acrylic-like material that cracks and scratches easily. I wanted the sorta flexible, translucent material used in the standard plastic "shoebox" you can buy for storing items. I looked everywhere trying to figure out what the material felt like. Also, it's translucent but not matte. There. That's for you, my fellow OCDians.
* This is the biggie. Even though there is enough clearance between the drawers and their metal channels to slide easily, the channels have a sharp edge on the forward side, so that every time you push a drawer back in, the bottom catches. Probably shaving off little bits of the drawer each time. Super irritating. You have to wiggle the drawer when it catches to keep pushing inward. Errr. I tried putting some soap in the channel, but no joy. It's the sharpness that's the issue for sure. The only solution is to lift UP the drawer by the knob as you push it closed. Then the drawer bottom can't catch. I would knock off two stars for this irritant but added one star back for the price, which even the Queen of Carp can't carp about much. I would have paid an extra $20 for better slides, though.
* The top metal shelf is on the flimsy side. It's fine for a small scanner and some paper inboxes, but expect it to bow downward. Not a huge issue unless you plan on putting your vintage 30 lb iMac on it. Bad, bad idea.
* I wouldn't call the frame "sturdy." More like adequate. There's a little wiggle to it, but for office supplies/lightweight items, not a big deal.
Pretty good for what it is, at this price. Y'all stay organized out there.
So I've had these drawers for a few weeks and am still pleased...except for those stupid metal channels shaving off the bottom of the runners of the plastic drawers. One drawer already has a catch in it because of this design flaw. Here is an inelegant but workable solution: get some electrical tape or other slick tape and use a small amount to wrap around the front edge of the metal channel.
In my case, I had some scraps of those adhesive labels you get with a Brother label-maker. I've always hated that Brother designed them to have waste for each label you make. Heh, now I found a good use for those scraps. I wrapped the front edge of each bottom of the metal drawer channels, and now the drawers slide much more smoothly. I also wrapped the vertical part of the channel on one glide. Hope this helps someone.