Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
EDELRID Bulletproof Carabiner Set
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMBO PACK: One bullet carabiner and one bulletproof carabiner with keylock closure for optimal handling when clipping/ unclipping
- PREVENTS WEAR: Steel insert in lower carabiner prevents premature wear due to rope friction
- OPTIMAL USE OF MATERIAL: H-shape construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight. High-strength 15 / 22 mm narrow/wide polyamide quick draw sling
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Antitwist fixing to hold lower carabiner in place
- IMPORTED: This belay device was made in Germany, and we proudly offer our 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your next climbing adventure.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bulletproof set is the extremely robust sport climbing quick draw set with a steel insert in the lower carabiner to prevent premature wear. Comes in two sizes, 12cm and 16cm.--The History of EDELRID-- EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantle rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of withstanding multiple falls - the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company's core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|