|Brand Name||Educational Insights|
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 7.6 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||1907|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1907|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.34 shipping
+ Free Shipping
EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS PLAYFOAM COMBO 20-PACK
|Price:||$20.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.40 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Finally! Preschoolers are free to express their creativity, with no mess to clean up afterward!
- Just squish up the Playfoam, shape it however you like, then squash it back down and start all over again!
- No-stick Playfoam is perfect for sculpting squishy, squashy creations anywhere and anytime! And Playfoam never dries out, so the creativity never ends!
- Sculpting with Playfoam encourages creativity and self-expression, provides tactile and sensory stimulation, and develops fine motor skills too!
- Perfect for parties, the Playfoam Party 20-Pack includes 20 individual pods in blue, purple, orange, pink, yellow, green, and peach.
- Non-toxic molding dough
- Perfect for party favors
- Easy to store and non-dry
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
The Big Idea: Playfoam Party Pack
Kick start creativity with a mess-free Playfoam 20 pack! Squish, squash, and shape Playfoam any way you'd like, and then reshape and rebuild again and again for never ending fun. Kids and parents both love our secret no-stick formula for no-mess fun anywhere you go - plus Playfoam never dries out!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- Supports imaginative and creative play.
- Encourages artistic expression.
- A terrific sensory learning tool.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
- Non-toxic molding dough.
- Perfect for party favors.
- Easy to store and non-dry.
Top Customer Reviews
I however, walked away for a second during a session of play foam. My 9 month old (who is walking and getting into everything) managed to get some. I didnt worry about it, i only saw a few bits on her face and assumed it wasn't much. happily the stuff transfers very well through the body and goes into a diaper without issue. she ate alot more than i thought. no chocking, no complaint no grumble about it later.
i dont need to be told what a horrible mother i am for letting my baby eat play foam. I just wanted to share that it didn't kill her. yey for non-toxic. also didn't seem to hurt her in any way.
it does come out of everything ok. sometimes dirty, so i do end up throwing it away and getting out new ones. :=) it never seems to be enough the girls love it.
and apparently so does the baby. *cough* defiantly a supervised toy.
It is sticky but doesn't stick to anything and gooey so it holds its shape. The fine beads allow sculpting into intricate shapes that hold up for a few minutes before gently collapsing. If a few beads remain on the floor after playing they vacuum up easily.
This is just plain fun. The sensation is almost addicting and that makes it hard to put down. A real winner.
The individual packs are great to throw in my diaper bag as a last resort when out.
I have already recommended to several friends!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son with Autism loved it. The colors are bright and vibrant.Published 1 day ago by Irisa, Autism Warrior Mom
Super fun to play with! Used as party favors for my kid's birthday party. The kids loved them.Published 10 days ago by Mom2two
Grandson's love this. It's sticky, but it lets them create things, without falling apart. Keeps them busy for
long periods of time.
I picked these up for $13 and very happy with them. They are so fun for toddlers up to adults. They are sticky but don't stick to hands, clothes, or carpet. Read morePublished 16 days ago by SS Sally
I bought these for gift bags for my son's 4th birthday party and they were a hit! The kiddos are used to getting the same crappy toys all the time and this was something new and... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Shayla Willyoung
This foam is good for playtime. I've given it away in birthday or holiday bags for the other kids at my daughters daycare, and they absolutely love it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LuAnn Elise