Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 22, 2013
I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI - HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.
22 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2013
I really love this kit. My Samsung book fits perfectly inside the soft sleeve case, and as it is fully reversible, I chose to have the red side out and it looks great. Also, as my computer only came with a power cord, the EEEKit provides everything else I need for networking and entertainment purposes. It truly is an awesome value for only $35.00. The kit itself was $28 but as I was moving to Oregon in less than a week when I ordered it, I also got express S&H. I ordered the kit on a Sunday, and got it on the following Wednesday.
on August 28, 2013
Well the product is pretty much exactly what you pay for. I bought this for my samsung chromebook and the chromebook fits perfectly into the sleeve provided. The sleeve however, is thin and I doubt it would offer much protection if I dropped the notebook. IT DOES SMELL. Other reviewers have mentioned the odor. It definitely smells, i'm assuming this smell will fade away over time but it really stinks when you open up the packaging. Over all i'd say it's worth exactly what I paid for it (16$) I'll give an item by item review below.

Sleeve:
pros: fits perfectly, looks sleek
cons: smells bad, is very thin and offers little protection

Headphones:
Pros: really good sound for being thrown in a 16$ bundle, cord seems to be more durable than an average headset
cons: they look kind of goofy because they have a thin flat cord that is black and white striped.

HDMI to mini HDMI cord:
pros:.....?
Cons: I have no idea what you would use this cord for in relation to a chromebook. I'm going to use it for my cellphone to broadcast on my TV. Unlucky for me I just bought a similar cord 3 weeks ago.

USB Cord:
Pros: .....?
Cons: Once again I have no idea what this cord has to do with the chromebook or any other laptop. I'll use it to charge my cell phone because once again it fits that port. Cord is VERY short and coiled.

Fish wrap thing:
It's just a rubber piece that you wrap up your headphones on. I'm not going to use it, but will save to give to my son as a 'prize' for when he does something good. It looks and feels like a kids toy.

Bag:
Pros: The power cord to my chromebook will fit in this bag so now I can carry the whole thing.
cons: It smells really bad as well. Hoping it will air out.

EDIT: Follow up The smell does fade -- took about 2 weeks to totally dissipate.
on May 1, 2013
The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!
The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).
on August 20, 2013
I bought this mainly for the soft sleeve which fits snug with my new Asus X202E Notebook. The extras are a bonus for me but haven't used any of them except the soft bag to store my USB flashdrives. I like how soft the sleeve is and with my new Notebook it looks GOOOOOOD! Very portable, too. Don't spend $30 or $40 bucks at your local stores for 1 item, shop Amazon and get more.
on May 24, 2014
bits and bytes for my lightweight and minorly emcumbering Chromebook. As a graphic artist, I have an overwhelming workstation, but when i travel i just want to Duolingo, email, and find what's interesting close by. These help me do that. The case went elsewhere, can always use a soft bag around electronics.
on December 17, 2017
worked much better than the early chrome books
on August 13, 2013
I received my Chromebook and Bundle on the same day, and I used Two-Day shipping for the computer only. Imagine my surprise when they were both on my doorstep when I got home. I really only ordered the bundle because everyone said the sleeve fits perfectly, but I was amazed at how great the Earbuds are. Great quality for such a good price. Everything else seems to work as well...Totally Worth It!!!!
on July 24, 2013
Great little package, my kids were amazed at me buying it, the ear phones are great, love the little fish and havent tried anything else on it but will be sliding it in for this weekend. My Mother wants me to buy here something. LOL I Love everything so far, I would recommend it to a friendl
on September 6, 2013
I recommend this bundle. The soft sleeve gives good protection to the 11.6 Chromebook. Very fast delivery. Perfect fit,
however, the upper part of the sleeve wears quickly and will rip from constant use. I only close the top portion when traveling. A good product but take care when you pull the cover over the computer

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question