Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on May 22, 2013
I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI - HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.
on September 7, 2013
It had everything as promised. The sleeve was very nice and all the accesories are useful also. Glad I ordered it.
on August 28, 2013
OK
on June 21, 2013
I really love this kit. My Samsung book fits perfectly inside the soft sleeve case, and as it is fully reversible, I chose to have the red side out and it looks great. Also, as my computer only came with a power cord, the EEEKit provides everything else I need for networking and entertainment purposes. It truly is an awesome value for only $35.00. The kit itself was $28 but as I was moving to Oregon in less than a week when I ordered it, I also got express S&H. I ordered the kit on a Sunday, and got it on the following Wednesday.
on April 5, 2013
The service was excellent, the order was delayed a couple of days but that was because of the weather, other than that I had no problem. This is the best pair of earbuds I have had in awhile, I am looking to see if I can just order extra earbuds.FIVE STARS
on May 1, 2013
The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!
The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).
on March 26, 2013
everything arrived in the box all together and i love all the accessories that came with it. i would definitely recommend that you purchase this to fill all your needs for your Samsung Chromebook.
on September 10, 2013
I purchased several covers to try on my students' Samsung 5 Chromebooks. This cover fits snug, but it isn't very thick. If a student already has a spot in a backpack for a laptop, this will be perfect for extra cushioning. The extra cords are ok, but have no direct benefit to using the Chromebook.
on March 28, 2013
I just got mine in today and and it fit's perfect, not to big or heavy. great job i must say!
on July 30, 2013
the only dissatisfaction I had was the small USB cable seemed to have a hard time keeping my phone connected... even though it was correctly plugged in. I though it might be my phone, but when I used my other USB I never had the same problem. Other than that it's a great value even if just for the sleeve.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question