Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2013
I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI - HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.
36 helpful votes
37 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on June 21, 2013
I really love this kit. My Samsung book fits perfectly inside the soft sleeve case, and as it is fully reversible, I chose to have the red side out and it looks great. Also, as my computer only came with a power cord, the EEEKit provides everything else I need for networking and entertainment purposes. It truly is an awesome value for only $35.00. The kit itself was $28 but as I was moving to Oregon in less than a week when I ordered it, I also got express S&H. I ordered the kit on a Sunday, and got it on the following Wednesday.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on May 1, 2013
The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!
The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on August 28, 2013
Well the product is pretty much exactly what you pay for. I bought this for my samsung chromebook and the chromebook fits perfectly into the sleeve provided. The sleeve however, is thin and I doubt it would offer much protection if I dropped the notebook. IT DOES SMELL. Other reviewers have mentioned the odor. It definitely smells, i'm assuming this smell will fade away over time but it really stinks when you open up the packaging. Over all i'd say it's worth exactly what I paid for it (16$) I'll give an item by item review below.

Sleeve:
pros: fits perfectly, looks sleek
cons: smells bad, is very thin and offers little protection

Headphones:
Pros: really good sound for being thrown in a 16$ bundle, cord seems to be more durable than an average headset
cons: they look kind of goofy because they have a thin flat cord that is black and white striped.

HDMI to mini HDMI cord:
pros:.....?
Cons: I have no idea what you would use this cord for in relation to a chromebook. I'm going to use it for my cellphone to broadcast on my TV. Unlucky for me I just bought a similar cord 3 weeks ago.

USB Cord:
Pros: .....?
Cons: Once again I have no idea what this cord has to do with the chromebook or any other laptop. I'll use it to charge my cell phone because once again it fits that port. Cord is VERY short and coiled.

Fish wrap thing:
It's just a rubber piece that you wrap up your headphones on. I'm not going to use it, but will save to give to my son as a 'prize' for when he does something good. It looks and feels like a kids toy.

Bag:
Pros: The power cord to my chromebook will fit in this bag so now I can carry the whole thing.
cons: It smells really bad as well. Hoping it will air out.

EDIT: Follow up The smell does fade -- took about 2 weeks to totally dissipate.
2 helpful votes
on September 10, 2013
I purchased several covers to try on my students' Samsung 5 Chromebooks. This cover fits snug, but it isn't very thick. If a student already has a spot in a backpack for a laptop, this will be perfect for extra cushioning. The extra cords are ok, but have no direct benefit to using the Chromebook.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 30, 2013
the only dissatisfaction I had was the small USB cable seemed to have a hard time keeping my phone connected... even though it was correctly plugged in. I though it might be my phone, but when I used my other USB I never had the same problem. Other than that it's a great value even if just for the sleeve.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 5, 2013
The service was excellent, the order was delayed a couple of days but that was because of the weather, other than that I had no problem. This is the best pair of earbuds I have had in awhile, I am looking to see if I can just order extra earbuds.FIVE STARS
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 1, 2014
Works well with the chrome book and everything is just what I expected. Will get plenty of use out of this.
on September 7, 2013
It had everything as promised. The sleeve was very nice and all the accesories are useful also. Glad I ordered it.
2 helpful votes
on March 26, 2013
everything arrived in the box all together and i love all the accessories that came with it. i would definitely recommend that you purchase this to fill all your needs for your Samsung Chromebook.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question