EEEKit 30A Solar Charge Controller, Dual USB Port Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator, Multi-Function Adjustable LCD Display with Timer Setting On/Off Hours, 12V24V 30A
- 【Wide Compatibility】The solar charger controller with 30A rated discharge current is compatible with 12V or 24V system automatically, suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. Dual USB 5V/3A output ports support mobile phones, tablet PCs or other devices that require 5V voltage.
- 【Reliable Protection】EEEKit solar charge regulator provides over-current protection, short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection, a reliable protector for your devices.
- 【Intelligent】Build-in industrial microcontroller for automatical management, memorizing various parameters set by the user and the data won't be lost when the battery runs out. The solar controller will turn off automatically once the voltage is too low.
- 【Functional LCD Display】Intuitive LCD display that can clearly indicate the status and data is able to switch modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, etc.
- 【Easy to Use】The charge controller should connect the battery first, then the solar panel, and finally the load! You can change the settings by the simple one-button operation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Q: How to install it?
A:(1)Battery --->(2)solar panel ---> (3) load
The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
Q: Why the LCD screen become blank?
A: When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop to output(≦ 8V, controller turns itself off, LCD is blank, ≦ 10.7V, 12V output ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, it will re-output when the battery will return to 12.6V.
Q: What battery type is this controller supported?
A:The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries(OPEN, AGM, GEL),it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
Q:How is it set to charge battery during the day and turn on at dusk?
A: Just simply hit the "menu" button to go to work mode selection.
And scroll up/down(use+,-) to select you preferred mode as below options.
There are 3 options for the working mode.
Mode 1 : [24HR] >> Discharge 24 hr or until the battery voltage is below setting point.
Mode 2 : [1-23HR] >> Discharge after sunset until the setting hour or until the battery voltage is below setting point.
Mode 3 : [0H] >> Discharge Dusk to Dawn
*30A Solar Charge Controller: Build-in industrial micro controller, automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. Dual USB output 5V/2.5A (max), to support Apple mobile phone charging.
*LCD Display: clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, parameters adjustable， suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc. adjustable parameter.
*Multiple Protection Functions: EEEkit solar controller has short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection,reverse protection, over-load protection and fully 3-stage PWM charge management, improve system efficiency and prolong the life span of the battery.
*Easy to Install and Operate: (1)Battery --->(2)Solar Panel ---> (3) Load. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
*with Timer Function: You can set the on/off and a certain number of hours as you like, without extra worry, it is convenient for your life.
1. The charge regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, it is not suited for nickel hydride, lithium, Liions, or other batteries.
2. This controller can only use photovoltaic panels as charging power. Do not use DC or other power as charging power.
3.The LCD display has an error of 0.2 V- 0.3 V, but this is normal
4. Old batteries may be degraded the capacity after hundereds of cycles, easily drop lower than 8V, which results in the controller will be shut off (LCD screen become totally “DEAD”).
5. Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C, during hot sunny days, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C. Please do keep the controller stay in cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.
1 x 30A Solar Charge Controller
1X English User Manual
Using dedicated chips and dedicated software, can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
The various parameters set by the automatic memory can be saved in case of unexpected power failure, and the battery power consumption data will not be lost.
Let the children keeps far away from the storage battery and the controller. When installing for the first time, please make sure the battery has sufficient voltage so that the Charger controller can recognize the normal battery type and system.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Simple to use....takes a little while to fully understand functions...but the learning curve is small and easy to over come.
No complaints from first unit....and so far the second unit is working fine!
Good buy for the money....I have a small set up...basically small solar panel, batteries and fans for exhaust is chicken coups.....but this unit works great.
An incredible value at twice the cost in my opinion. I docked points for weatherproof since the screw connections underneath are exposed. The unit itself may be "water resistant" but I wouldn't call it "weatherproof."
Top reviews from other countries
Cambiado por uno de marca, consigue casi el doble de amperaje y la carga de los USB sin problemas.