Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on March 5, 2013
I was so skeptic when I ordered this because it was cheap, it had ALL I needed for my Microsoft Surface, but buying it separetly would've cost a fortune. It also had free shipping. Lets do a review on each product:

Mouse (4 stars): It is small, skinny/slim which is wonderful. It has a wonderful design. One of the best features is the mini USB, so it is barely noticeable when I put it on the Surface, and I can leave it there and it wont bother. The batteries are not included, so make sure you buy one upon arrival, because you want to try it right away (2 AAA batteries) The only negative thing I can say is that is is not 100% responsive. Perhaps it is that I do not use a flat surface when using my Surface (lol) but it sometimes moves the arrow to an awkward direction, or it doesnt show an arrow. Another bad thing is that there is a space gap between the two click buttons, so dirt can get in. I use the touch cover as a mouse pad. It has an on/off button so you can turn it off when not in use, but it will also go to sleeping mode. The best part is the sleek elegant amazing beautiful soft design of the mouse and small USB. That by itself could've cost what I paid for everything.

Stylus Pen (4.5 stars): I have another one that is a bit more responsive, but in all honesty, there is no difference. It looks good, it has a hole on the top where you can put a string, a keychain, whatever, and it works.

micro HDMI: (5 stars) this is what I was most skeptic about. When I went to the Microsoft Store they told me I had to buy their $40 micro HDMI. Pretty Little Liars they were, I connected this thing, the TV appeared as a Device, I made it go on screen only on the TV so the Surface screen would be turned off, I went on Netflix with the mouse, and I started watching Pretty Little Liars on the big screen. Amazing. Plus it is long enough so I can hold the Surface while the cable is connected on the TV. About 4-5 feet.

USB hub: (5 stars) I also wanted to buy this so I could connect more than one USB. Works perfectly. I can connect the mouse and a regular USB or transfer files from one USB to another. It turns a blue light and the cable folds on itself. I wished the cable was a bit longer, but no biggie. Amazing.

In general, I am impressed by these products, especially the mouse and the micro HDMI. It will all work amazing for your laptop, your tablets, phones with microHDMI, and of course, it is the perfect bundle for your Surface.
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2013
This purchase was money well spent. I bought it because I wanted a mouse and an HDMI cord and the other two items were just a bonus. All work great. HDMI works flawlessly, the multi USB port adds extra convenience to my Surface, I never use a stylus but tried it out anyway and it seemed to work well and the mouse was perfect for my needs. My only qualm with the mouse is there is nowhere to store the USB component of it. Typically you can store it somewhere within the mouse, and there is a slot for it within this mouse, but it's very difficult to remove (I used a bobby pin) so you end up not using it. It also has a small gap on mouse where dirt and otherwise can get stuck, but not a deal breaker by any means. Overall, worth the very affordable pricetag.
VINE VOICEon March 6, 2014
It is interesting that the people who complain about products being made cheaply, are usually the same people who couldn't afford to purchase the products if they were not really cheap.

The mouse is slick looking and works well. The cables are of standard quality. The pen works, but I see no need for it on the big touch screen of the Surface RT. The USB Hub is something I might also be able to use on other tablets. (Just a thought - not yet attempted.)

It is true that more solid construction for these accessories is possible. But I, for one, will only be using them occasionally. They should last for years.
on August 6, 2013
All of the products minus the pen are great. The pen does not respond well to the screen at all without fighting with it.
on November 18, 2013
This was a great deal! I got a small wireless optical mouse that fits perfectly in my hand. I got a stylus, 6' HDMI cable and a USB 2.0 4 port mini hub. Aside from the case, keyboard and car charger, this covered all the accessories I will need for my Surface.
on May 30, 2014
As if the Microsoft Surface wasn't enough, my gift givers also included this AWESOME Starter Kit. It has surpassed my expectations. But what really took the cake, I live on a tropical paradise in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Saipan. It took my Surface 8 days to get here, which is totally unheard of, and the starter kit was just a few days later. Everything in the package just made my Surface experience all the more better. The USB Hub is at least 7 stars - Hell, everything is 7 stars.
As if living here on this paradise wasn't enough, the stares and comments should have those puppies flying off the shelves.
Thank you, AMAZON.
on June 19, 2014
I never thought I would get all of the equipment in this package for the price charged. The mouse is relatively flat to fit without bulging my tablet portfolio. The multi USB port is wonderful as it expands the single USB port (this is the bad part of the Surface Pro that it has only one port) to multi perpheral attachments. This is working great; I have it for oner two months and use it every day for over 10 hrs!

I will highly recommend this kit for any one with a tablet that needs to expand the ports and wants to use an external mouse. The mouse on the attaching keyboard for the Surface Pro 2 is joke.
on January 4, 2014
I bought this set of accessories for my new Microsoft Surface RT tablet and I am extremely pleased with the items i receievd. The little USB hub is small and compact, and does the job of much larger, bulkier devices perfectly. The tiny USB thingy (dongle?) that plugs into the tablet or the hub to run the mouse works great and does not get in one's way. I haven't tried the HDMI cable yet, but expect it to work as well as the rest of the items. The little stylus works great and though small, fits my largish hands well. It has a rubber "bump" on the end that I use to poke small items on the screen that are too small for my fat fingers to pick out. The mouse appeared kind of small and lame when I first looked at it, but it works great and I was surprised how well I like using it. I already had a USB remote mouse that is much larger and designed ergonomically for extended use, and thought I might not need or use this mouse, but this smaller one will save me some room and especially on the dongle. The larger dongle and mouse I already had would be very inconvenient to take on the road and so I was pleasantly surprised by this smaller one. Great value over buying these items individually. The only other item I would have liked to see added to this set would have been a car charger.
on January 2, 2014
This bundle was cheap and i was skeptical about buying it but figured i would give it a try big mistake. The USB hub which is the main reason i bought it doesn't work and just feels extremely light and cheaply made. Every time it is connected to any device not my surface it says the device malfunctioned and cannot be recognized. The mouse has a faulty on off switch and is cheaply made. The stylus pen works some of the time but not all of the time and I have not tried the mini HDMI cable on my surface yet but my expectations are low with the quality of the other components of the bundle.
on January 1, 2014
I didn't like this mainly because I received an item different than the discription. The bad part about it is I can't send it back because I'm in the middle of nowhere overseas and I'm not able to print a frickin label to return it. Instead of getrting the bundle with what paid for I got a stylus pen a small gray pouch and a cheap looking pink portfolio for a 7inch tablet, although it's supposed to be for a microsoft surface so angry about it right now. not cool

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.