|Brand||EEZTire by EEZ RV PRODUCTS|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.8 x 7.9 x 3.3 inches|
|Item model number||EEZ-RV-TPMS8|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EEZ-RV-TPMS8|
EEZTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 8 Sensors (TPMS)
|Price:||$379.00 + $5.02 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Monitor Features
- ■ Reliable and easy to install, Large LCD screen. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- ■ Automatic backlight. ■ Monitors up to 22 tires maximum.
- ■ Configurable high/low pressure and tempature warnings. ■ Long range between sensors and monitor.
- ■ Visible and audible alerts. ■ Selectable pressure units.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EEZTIRE T515/SP TIRE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE MONITORING SYSTEM One of the largest monitors on the market for a TPMS system - a full 3 1/2 inches in diameter! Why Choose Our Model over Another We have designed and developed top of the line, new age wireless tire pressure monitoring systems designed for the RV and Transportation Industry. Our system is designed as a safety feature to allow drivers to monitor both the tire pressure and temperature of the tires on their RV, Trailers or Tow Vehicle. There are several benefits to using EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS systems; when a tire failure occurs on a trailer, significant damage can occur to the trailer before the driver has any knowledge of the blowout. In addition, tires running at optimal tire pressure and temperature (the two main causes of tire failure in the trailer application) will improve fuel economy and extend the life of your tires. EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS is the most economical, environmentally friendly solution to your RV, Trailers and Tow Vehicle needs. EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS SYSTEM is one of the easiest systems on the market for installation and operation. The system comes with a monitor that can handle up to 22 wheels up to 210 psi if needed and the sensors have replaceable batteries. Monitor Features • Reliable and easy to install • Large LCD screen. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery • Automatic backlight. • Configurable high/low pressure warnings. • Configurable high temperature warnings. • Visible and audible alerts. • Selectable pressure units. • Monitors up to 22 tires maximum. • Long range between sensors and monitor (Optional Booster/Repeater available for rigs over 53 feet). • Per axle measurements can be configured on the tractor Sensor Features • Additional Sensors Are Sold Separately As Needed • 1-2 Year Battery Life, Replaceable Batteries • Light Weight – No Need For Rebalancing Tires • Monitors Both Pressure and Temperature • Anti-theft design
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I then re-read the instructions to make sure I was doing this correctly but to no avail. The unit would not accept the reprogramming. So, reading the advertised 24/7 three year support statement furnished in the box, I called the "support line". I was greeted with something like:"This is so and so with EEZ and I'll be out of the country for 3 weeks with no cell service, but you can call "Donald" at blah blah...".
Great. I'm in Nowheresville with sketchy cell service looking for answers. I called "Donald" 3 times in 12 hours and got voicemail each time. Donald did however call me back (probably assuming I needed to talk with him). Luckily I was in cell range at the time. "Donald" had a very heavy Asian accent and was very difficult to understand. Cell phones didn't help the issue either. It turns out that if you reset the operational parameters of the unit, you must press the "set" button after it defaults to the temperature setting. This I DID do, BUT you must hold it down for 3-4 seconds until it beeps. Just so you know if you run into the same problem... After this was resolved, the unit worked great and I never had to worry about it afterwards.
1. Make sure you check the tire sensor units for air leaks after installation. I had one tire deflate prior to the trip and resolved it by tightening and checking the valve stem for leaks with soapy water.
2. The battery life is amazingly long.
3. If you buy the "anti-theft" sensors, you can discard them if you don't want to mess with the issue of using the anti-theft tool when adding air to the tires. The "anti-theft" jacket is 2 piece and simply unscrews like a mason jar and can be removed. Then just screw in the sensor to the valve stem without it.
4. The suction cup mount never moved or fell off the windshield in 14 days. I wish my Garmin unit was that good.
5. The "support" line may be a guy working out of his garage somewhere. If you can get past that, the unit itself seems reliable.
6. The monitor does not report tire pressure accurately. It reads about 5 psi lower than actual pressure. I have 6 tire gauges-3 of them are digital and 3 are analog. All read within 1 psi of the others. So either all 6 of my gauges are off or this unit reads "light". Keep this in mind when setting your high and low psi settings.
Without this tire monitoring system I would have continued driving, not knowing that the tire was failing until it let go and did some serious damage to the underside of my trailer, and who knows what else? Believe me, this monitoring system just paid for itself in one trip. I purchased the 8 tire unit and monitor my pick up and my 5th wheel tires.
If you tow a heavy travel trailer or 5th wheel, don't leave home without one!!
The good: easy setup, very accurate psi compared to tire guage (within 1psi), you learn a lot about your tires.
The bad: nothing bad. The temperature readings are not useable as it is reporting the temperature of the sensor which is spinning out in the ambient air. It does not reflect the temperature of the tire as confirmed with an infrared gun.
Like others have mentioned, it takes a little time for all the sensors to link up. Just turn it on before you do the normal trailer checks, loading etc. and its hooked up by the time you go.
Most recent customer reviews
I have spoken with several people that have owned this system...They "ALL" say the same thing!
However, the body plastic is crazy cheap and seems to shatter every time it touches something.Read more