2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
EFITMENT Magnetic Elliptical Machine Trainer w/LCD Monitor and Pulse Rate Grips
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT - A small footprint design makes this a space saver and ideal for small rooms, apartments, or anywhere where a tight space is required
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT - Provides a no impact, smooth flowing workout for your upper and lower body. Perfect for a user who wants all the benefits from running, but is safer on the knees and incorporates more upper body movement for a total body workout
- DIGITAL DISPLAY MONITOR - The LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories burned, pulse rate and scan
- QUIET AND MOBILE - A belt driven flywheel ensures a quiet, smooth and maintenance free workout and the E006 incorporates transportation wheels for easy mobility to move and store away your equipment out of sight
- PULSE RATE MONIOTORING - The hand pulse sensors built into the stationary bars helps to monitor and maintain a steady target heart rate, useful for those who want ultimate cardiovascular endurance, respitory endurance and fat burning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EFITMENT Compact Magnetic Elliptical Machine Trainer with LCD Monitor and Pulse Rate Grips - E005
The EFITMENT E005 belt drive magnetic elliptical trainer provides a no impact, smooth flowing workout for your upper and lower body. Perfect for a user who wants all the benefits from running, but is safer on the knees and incorporates more upper body movement for a total body workout. A belt driven flywheel ensures a quiet, smooth and maintenance free workout.
- The LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories burned, pulse rate and scan
- A belt driven flywheel ensures a quiet, smooth and maintenance free workout
- The hand pulse sensors built into the stationary bars helps to monitor and maintain a steady target heart rate
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance within arm’s reach, you can alter your workout aimed to help you meet your fitness goals
- Wheels at the front of the unit allows the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
- Maximum user weight of 220 lbs
Space Saving stride length keeps the machine compact for smaller spaces. Ideal for:
PHONE & TABLET HOLDER
Watch movies or shows from your portable device and prop it up on the digital monitor.
Oversized textured non-slip foot plates will accommodate all sizes, while remaining grip to ensure safe footing during the most demanding vigorous workouts!
To prevent tipping, rocking and swaying on uneven surfaces for carpets and hardwood floors alike. Simply turn End Caps until level.
Tracking your progress is simple with the Digital Monitor screen! Displaying your time, speed, distance, calories burned, pulse rate and scan.
Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient 8 level tension knob.
Wheels at the front of the unit allows the user to move their equipment around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
|MAX USER WEIGHT||220 lbs|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||63 lbs|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||41L x 26W x 59.5H|
|DIGITAL MONITOR||time, speed, distance, calories burned, pulse rate and scan|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I started to use it I was pretty bummed. The circle of motion you move in is so small it's like riding a child's bike. Rather than the long stride of a gym elliptical, this one keeps your movement really limited and focuses a lot on your thighs. The foot planks were uncomfortable to use as well and I needed to use shoes because they hurt my feet. It was honestly just a weird, hunched workout.
As I used it a bit more I got used to the motion it wants you to use rather than a traditional elliptical and I am enjoying it more. It's small and easy to move. It is flimsy though. I'd guess I'm around 180 lbs and the whole thing sways when I use it and i need to keep re-tightening the hex bolts on the main column because of all the rocking. Make sure you keep the provided hex wrench.
Overall I am satisfied with this machine after about a month of use but I'm honestly not sure how long it will last. If you're able to afford a higher end elliptical you should definitely do that but they are so expensive it's unreal. Especially if you're used to using them at the gym, this machine will take some getting used to.
I would also say I wish the display would hold my phone better. It perfectly holds my phone but there is so much rocking just from general use my phone sometimes slides off and falls on the floor.
It came in an easy to move box. Two of us built it, most of the instructions and graphics were clear and fairly easy to follow. It took a couple of hours, taking breaks.
It had a lot of grease already in the connections, so it made it less likely to squeck when in use. It took a few tries for it to feel like a smooth movement, ti was a bit tight at first, which is probably good. Everything worked better the next day and each day after that. The monitor is good and does what it was advertised to do. There is no backliight however.
I'm very disappointed to report that the monitor has stopped working and I can't figure out how to fix it. I changed the batteries but that hasn't made any difference. As for as I know, there is no way to contact the seller for information on how to fix the monitor (if its possible) or how to get a replacement part. It shouldn't have broken so soon..only a few months.I'm changing my rating.
It appears to be a very sturdy, well designed piece of equipment. And its small. That is one thing you might not like, the stride is very short and it took me a moment or so to get used to that because its different than the big ones in the gym, but the movement is the same and I think it provides a good, aerobic workout
So far I'm very satisfied.
See my update.