Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2016
I cannot tell you how much I love this hat. I have received
so many compliments. I thought it would come in a box but it came in a plastic bag and the top of the hat was mashed in but I just popped it back in place. It's very warm too. Good price too.
review image
11 comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 27, 2012
This is a very well constructed hat with a draw string on the inside for a perfect fit. I saw a simular hat in a department store for double the price. Very pleased!
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2012
Old fashioned or modern. It works with a lot of outfits. I thought it would be too large, but adjustable elastic solves that problem.
22 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 12, 2015
Really cute I love it! You can even adjust it if is it too big or small on you.
review image review image
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2012
I really love this vintage hat. The only thing about is it can get dusty fast so always keep covered.
on December 1, 2016
This is actually a Christmas gift so I don't yet know how the recipient will feel but I absolutely love this. It has a lovely shape, very comfortable fit (at least on my head), the color is very vibrant and it seems to be very well made. I also was very impressed with how well it was packaged. The hat came on a plastic form so that it kept it's shape (this will be a perfect way to continue to store it as well). This is for my 12 year old grand niece and I hope she loves it as much as I do - so hard to tell with that age. But I know she will look beautiful in it.
on February 25, 2016
I love the hat and only wish I looked as cute wearing it as my friend who inspired me to get it. I think hats look best on women with longer hair. Mine is pretty short and I have show bangs to make the hat look right on me. But it's a great hat and totally fun accessory.
on December 28, 2015
This is one of the most beautiful hats that I have purchased over the years and one of my favorites! Wonderfully made and of high quality, firm yet soft. Plus if needed it can be tightened which I didn't find necessary. The company even took special care in shipping the hat with a plastic form, which can be used for storage and in a plastic bag. Perfect for Summer storage. Even the satin ribbon for the bow and band are high quality and well attached. I am beyond delighted at Amazon's reduced price for such a high quality hat. The company is wonderful to deal with!
on September 20, 2014
Two days after I ordered, the Amazon box arrived. Whew, the box arrived in good shape, and I tore it open quickly. Wow!!! wow wow, its gorgeous!!!! Let me reiterate, this hat is gorgeous!!!!
My winter hat is every bit as charming as the picture shows. The stitching is very well done, the ribbon and flower add so much elegance to this hat, and the style will win well deserved compliments where ever you go. Great quality and much nicer than hats I have paid over $100 for. It looks so cute on. And really, this hat matches my red Old Gringo Toluco boots perfectly (also on Amazon for a great price). So gorgeous red hat, a good pair of blue jeans, and red old gringos; what's not to love? Well, um....... other than this hat in another color. Yep, I bought this hat in black too. Will look good with my black leather jacket ; )
on November 22, 2015
This is so beautiful and stylish, I am surprised that instead of being a little large it is a little small, I can put it on but I have rather fine hair and must check hat now an then as it will work it way up and if I'm not careful off.