- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by ZOUPEIFU when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Genuine Alligator soft leather：Selection of high quality American alligator skin, delicate texture clear, a new four layer complex process to make the watchband strong type, shape plump appearance, bottom skin with small leather breathable and waterproof performance is high, increase wearing comfort, extended hand life Watch Strap
- Deployment Buckle：The 316L stainless steel, anti allergy, precision polishing technology, beautiful appearance, durable, simple and elegant hollow device, double click the switch to make the firm more smoothly closed Butterfly
- Free tools: Each one attach Four Spring Bar Pins and One Spring Bar Repair Tools.
- Watch choice: Suitable for your luxury watches with straight lug end, such as Tissot, Rolex, IWC, Invicta, Diesel, Omega, Hamilton, Michele, Mido, Tudor, Rado, Movado, Marvin, Oris, Balco, Certina, Citizen, Zenith, Titoni, Swiss Military, Jaeger, Chopard, Bulova, Timex, Bvlgari, Stuhrling, Aviator, Orient, Longines, triumphal arch, Pvanz, Sibior, TAG Heuer, Swiza, Epos, Zss, Grand prix, Heros, Cartier, Agelocer, Ernest borel, Huawei, Casio, Skmei, Swatch, Hirsch, Wenger, etc..
- Elegant&Luxury packaging,One year warranty, unconditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. Genuine Alligator soft leather：Selection of high quality American alligator skin, delicate texture clear, a new four layer complex process to make the watchband strong type, shape plump appearance, bottom skin with small leather breathable and waterproof performance is high, increase wearing comfort, extended hand life Watch Strap;
2. Deployment Buckle：The 316L stainless steel, anti allergy, precision polishing technology, beautiful appearance, durable, simple and elegant hollow device, double click the switch to make the firm more smoothly closed Butterfly;
3. Free tools: Each one attach Four Spring Bar Pins and One Spring Bar Repair Tools.;
1. The band might be a little bit stiff when first used. Bend it forth and back for several times or wear it for a few days, it will become quite soft and comfortable to wear.
2. Please DO NOT wear this watch band for longtime underwater activities - such as shower, swimming, ect.
3. Dirty marks -- should immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to dry, and wipe with a damp cloth, let the natural dry, do not blow dry with a hair dryer;
4. Sweat -- Put some perfume on it and then dry it in a ventilated place.
1x Watch band
1x Spring Bar Tool
4x Spring Bar Pins
Exquisite and beautiful wooden box
All products of EH HE ZPF are fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon's A-to-z Guarantee assures your order arrives on time and as expected. Amazon Prime members receive FREE 2-day shipping.
Top-tier customer service
If you happen to run into any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our customer service representatives are always ready to help! One email or picture. If your band has any quality issues, please kindly contact for a replacement.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B075DZXWTD
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 5, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||EHHE ZPF|
|Band Material||Alligator leather|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hardware is solid. Seriously, I've seen much more expensive straps that weren't nearly as good. I got it to replace the shoddy metal bracelet on a relatively inexpensive but still nice looking watch and, let me tell you, the entire thing looks like a luxury watch now. I've gotten multiple compliments on a watch set that, in the grand scheme of things, is meant as a beater watch. My only complaint...and it's more of a nitpick but I still haven't mastered quickly putting the watch on. I have to snap one side down awkwardly then try and thread the other side through the loops and I guide it into a locked position. I don't know if it's the design or a general case of acute hamfistedness on the part of the user but, either way, it has resulted in some colorful language being employed in the first few days of use.
Let me take a moment here to mention something else that surprised me...and this is going to sound strange....but the box this thing came in is awesome as well. Seriously, when I opened the Amazon box and pulled the small wood box out I actually said "wow". Actually...is it wood? Might be mdf but I don't feel like getting out of bed (where I'm typing this) to go check. Either way, it's sturdy and cool and I'll be re-purposing it for sure. Trust me, you'll see what I'm talking about if you get this strap. You'll be like "wow" and I'll be all "I know, right?". I mean, I won't actually be THERE when you open it because that would be weird. I'm talking figuratively. Although, if you wanted to invite me over to open the box with you I would probably still decline because it would be rather awkward.
The installation tool is heavy and well built and has earned a special place in my tool box along with some of my other precision screwdrivers and eyeglass repair stuff. I actually used it to make a small adjustment to the band on another watch of mine (Tag Heuer). So it's proven its worth.
I do not have large wrists, if you do forget this band. If you have small wrist, it will work great. My wrist is 205mm so I think that is the max, and I might like to wear one notch looser but cannot.
It comes partially assembled and has all the tools you need to replace an existing strap -- including a spring-bar tool for safely and easily removing and replacing pins. The only tricky part was to figure out how to get the deployment clasp on the part of the watch with the buckle holes in it. I finally figured out that the clasp (wit the pin in it to go into the holes) opens up all the way if you pull it firmly from the back.