EIGHTBIT Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Car- Indoor / Outdoor
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No pedals, gears, or batteries. Just turn the steering wheel and Swivel away.
- New and improved ABEC 7 bearings and rubber wheels make for a faster ride that can handle rougher surfaces
- Fun for all ages - great for indoor or outdoor exercise
- Heavy duty design and materials allows for higher weight capacity
- Available in 8 great colors: Red, Blue, Green, Lime, Pink, Sky, Yellow, and Silver
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Safe and Fun for All Ages
Let's be honest, sometimes you just need somewhere to direct your kid's energy. Get them away from the T.V. with the easy-to-use Swivel Car. This ride on car is so safe and easy that a toddler can enjoy it, and the heavy-duty construction is sure to let older kids (or even adults!) have a blast.
This car relies on gravity and friction created by the rider. Not only is this great exercise and entertainment, but the Swivel Car helps children develop their motor skills as they cruise around tables or roll around on the driveway.
New and Improved Wheels
We upgraded the wheels from the polypropylene plastic that easily breaks, to polyurethane (rubber) wheels. This is a huge innovation that makes for a faster, smoother ride that can handle rougher surfaces. Here's a quick rundown on the benefits of using polyurethane:
- The material is more elastic
- Can rebound- the wheel will return to its original shape quickly after being distorted. These wheels can handle rougher surfaces as it will conform to the shape of a small rock, then quickly rebound to its original shape. This also minimizes the rolling resistance of the wheel so it can ride faster and smoother.
- Resistant to flat spotting- A lot of wheels will wear in only one spot, which makes an annoying egg-shape that ruins the wheel's functionality. The polyurethane is more durable, but will wear evenly to prolong the life of the wheel.
- Won't scratch hardwood floors
- ABEC 7 bearings- We also added Abec7 bearings which cause less friction, so these wheels are more durable for longer-lasting fun.
Indoor or Outdoor Use
Here's another bonus. The wheels won't scratch or dent your hardwood floors, making it great for both indoor and outdoor use. This quiet car can give your kid great exercise and fun even through those long winter months or on bad weather days.
Top Customer Reviews
2 months later: WE BOUGHT 2 MORE!!!! Lol
1. The black seat area has a different design (and seems to be a cheaper molding process and design)
2. The wheels are actually MUCH nicer than on my plasma car. The Swivel car has softish rubberlike wheels which seem to me to be like those on rollerblades.
3. The documentation seems crappy (made in China style).
However, since it's easy to assemble I don't really care about the documents. The fact that the wheels are much nicer more than made up for the fact that he black seat areas was not as nice. Since my kids don't care about how the black part looks anyway it's a no brainer for me. Here's the best part. The swivel car makes almost no noise when ridden. I only let my kids use this in the house and the original car is noisy as hell when it's raced around. The new one is so quiet I can't hear it and my wife and I now call it the "Stealth Car" as the kid can sneak up on you and run your toes over since you can't hear it coming. I like it so much I plan to buy another one and sell of my Plasma car.
It's possible however that Plasma cars now come with these new roller blade style wheels because mine is a few years old now, but why pay more for basically the same thing?
ARE THESE FUN FOR ALL AGES?
These are a blast! We own both official Plasma Cars and Rolling Coaster Cars along with the Swivel Cars. All of them are the same concept and we bought them for little kids (who LOVED them) and learned quickly that TEENS and ADULTS also love them!! These are just so fun and we've had adults that weigh over 200lbs on them all and so-far-so-good. Just a blast!
ARE THE BRANDS THE SAME?
We started with PlasmaCar and the kids really loved them so we thought it would be great to get some more for our children's ministry. Hoping to save money we found the Rolling Coaster Cars at another "overstock" vendor online; they looked the same and were roughly $10 less per car. When the Roller Coaster Cars arrived and were assembled the quality seemed very close to the original Plasma Cars but the wheels were rubber and not hard plastic. In our experience this made the cars drive much faster and smoother.
WHY SWIVEL CARS BRAND?
These little cars are of the same quality as the PlasmaCar. From the weight of the plastic to the number of supports, to the parts used these are identical in quality and form. The slight difference being the seat on the PlasmaCar has a raised notch at the end and the Swivel Cars have an extra cover under the back wheels which seems like an improvement over the Plasma Car design.
The fact that these cars came with the rubber wheels and were faster and easier to control (due to wheels & ABEC 7 bearings we assume) and cost less than the Plasma Car (and less than the Rolling Coaster Car as well) made these the easy victor in any comparison between the three "brands".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We had everyone from 18 months to 66 years riding these and having a whale of a good time! Highly recommend.Published 11 days ago by Susan McM
Really great! My 2 year old will hardly ever get off of it... She zips around on it like a pro after only a few weeks! Read morePublished 12 days ago by Craig susans
When I opened the box the item was rusted, look like a used item, so disappointedPublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
So much fun for my 4 year old (and my 40 year old brother too!) Great product. Would definitely buy again.Published 1 month ago by kcg
I purchased this riding car for my grandson who just turned 4. He likes it and has no difficulty navigating it on the driveway and road. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Got it for my almost 3 yr old, assembly was simple and it works great indoor and out. I even ride it from time to time.Published 1 month ago by jswatts72
All ages love the swivel car! I took it to a school fundraiser and the junior high kids beat the little kids to the front of the line. Read morePublished 1 month ago by m.campbell