EIGHTBIT Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Car - Indoor / Outdoor - Lime
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No pedals, gears, or batteries. Just turn the steering wheel and Swivel away.
- New and improved ABEC 7 bearings and rubber wheels make for a faster ride that can handle rougher surfaces
- Fun for all ages - great for indoor or outdoor exercise
- Heavy duty design and materials allows for higher weight capacity
- Available in 8 great colors: Red, Blue, Green, Lime, Pink, Sky, Yellow, and Silver
Customers also shopped for
Safe and Fun for All Ages
Let's be honest, sometimes you just need somewhere to direct your kid's energy. Get them away from the T.V. with the easy-to-use Swivel Car. This ride on car is so safe and easy that a toddler can enjoy it, and the heavy-duty construction is sure to let older kids (or even adults!) have a blast.
This car relies on gravity and friction created by the rider. Not only is this great exercise and entertainment, but the Swivel Car helps children develop their motor skills as they cruise around tables or roll around on the driveway.
New and Improved Wheels
We upgraded the wheels from the polypropylene plastic that easily breaks, to polyurethane (rubber) wheels. This is a huge innovation that makes for a faster, smoother ride that can handle rougher surfaces. Here's a quick rundown on the benefits of using polyurethane:
- The material is more elastic
- Can rebound- the wheel will return to its original shape quickly after being distorted. These wheels can handle rougher surfaces as it will conform to the shape of a small rock, then quickly rebound to its original shape. This also minimizes the rolling resistance of the wheel so it can ride faster and smoother.
- Resistant to flat spotting- A lot of wheels will wear in only one spot, which makes an annoying egg-shape that ruins the wheel's functionality. The polyurethane is more durable, but will wear evenly to prolong the life of the wheel.
- Won't scratch hardwood floors
- ABEC 7 bearings- We also added Abec7 bearings which cause less friction, so these wheels are more durable for longer-lasting fun.
Indoor or Outdoor Use
Here's another bonus. The wheels won't scratch or dent your hardwood floors, making it great for both indoor and outdoor use. This quiet car can give your kid great exercise and fun even through those long winter months or on bad weather days.
Top customer reviews
My 3 and 6 year old have had them for 2 summers now and use them daily.. along with all the neighbor kids. They're the most played with outside toy we have and we haven't had a single issue with them.
The cap on the handle does come out easily, which my kids call the gas cap/key.. they haven't lost them yet because you have to have the 'key' to start them so they keep them close by.. they pop it off when they need to fill up the gas and put them back in. But I could see them needing to be glued in if it were a problem
Most recent customer reviews
scooters that have spontaneously combusted when being stored.Read more