Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "EINSCAN-S 3D SCANNER" and save 22% off the $1,099.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
EINSCAN-S 3D SCANNER
|Price:||$929.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New version: Easy to use. Simply use only USB cable. No VGA cable needed.
- High Scan Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Scan Small to Large
- Faster than Ever
- Color Texture Scan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High professional level device
EinScan-S is fast, accurate, safe 3D scanner for creative 3D printing applications! It utilizes white light 3D scanning technology, features in low noise, superior characteristics. With affordable price, it generates high scanning accuracy (~0.1mm) . It is the best 3D scanning device under $1000 USD category!
Easy to use
EinScan-S scanner allows anyone to scan. All you have to do is “click”and the scan process will be done automatically, to turn objects into 3D models on computer. International standard file formats, .stl, .obj, it can applied in many 3D applications.
Scan Small to Large
EinScan-S is capable of scanning for objects small and large.The maximum scanning size is 200*200*200mm under automatic scan mode;700 mm *700 mm *700mm under free scan mode.
Faster than Ever
Automatic scan takes less than 3 minutes to complete one circle, 3-4 times faster than similar desktop 3D scanner in the market with the turntable scans.
Color Texture Scan
EinScan-S can capture geometric shape, color and texture information, which can be applied in computer graphics and animation, games, digital archiving, prototyping and color 3D printing, etc...
Two Scan Options
Equipped with automatic scan and free scan mode, EinScan is capable of scanning for objects small and large. Two scan mode can be switched from each other freely.
Eye Safety Lighting
White light scanning is far safer than laser scanning. The white light is created by a projector very similar to those used in classrooms and offices.
At less than 8 lbs (3.5kg), this device can be taken anywhere.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although it is overpriced at $1K, others with similar resolution are even more overpriced, so it is a reasonable choice at the price point.
* Windows software is unsigned, so you will want to use a VM or a separate PC to maintain security.
* Needs administrator privilege every time.
* The scanner software documentation is poor, and the software has quality issues.
* The turntable has no matte finish, thus more artifact is picked up which has to be touched up manually.
* The turntable is too slippery and light-weight objects slip during rotation.
* The camera stand/mount is too light-weight to be stable, plus the angle is difficult to adjust to match the object. Need a tripod.
* Camera and turntable, separately needs its own USB and power-supply. This many wires get in the way.
* Calibration is manual and takes 3 passes, when they could have done it in 1 step using different patterns.
* No power on/off switch, so both AC adapters have to be plugged/unplugged. Easier to leave them on, if not for the fan noise.
* The software wants the scanner connected and powered-up just to edit files even without scanning.
* Black items are just about impossible to scan.
The whole system feels and looks cheap and it does not feel like it should cost this much.
All these wires are messy and interfere with the setup.
You need 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports, so you might need a power-strip as well as a hub.
They could have made it so that the turntable can daisy-chain to the scanner, or have a hub built-in.
You will also need lots of patience to do post processing to touch-up the image.
Note: Mine was defective as received. The camera image would hang during scans and totally trash the result. The vendor swapped it with another one which worked fine after that.
* if you have one of the newer computers, you probably don't have a vga output so don't forget to buy a usb2vga or thunderbolt2vga
* if you have one of the newer windows, they don't support resolutions smaller than 1024x768 so you may need to apply some tweaks.
i used parallels desktop on my macbook with usb2vga and it works fine.
This was a huge jump in the Quality of my scans.
We use Dremel 3D40, Flashforge Creator Pro + and the Makerbot Replicator +
I am not a 3D printer builder type of user, but a user designer maker.
I find this a Easy breeze top notch bang from my 1K. Its fast with a minor learning curve (After you read the directions)
Spend the money for quality and get Shining3D excellent service.
Free scan mode allows you to use a tripod and move the scan head around rather then move the object you are scanning... however, there's issues there too. First issue is the tripod connection is non-standard so unless you have the skills to scan the top of the scanner's stand and 3D print your own mount (there's one on Thingiverse.com) you have to buy their very small, yet pricey tripod. Next issue is you cannot calibrate in free scan mode. Shining 3D ignores this. As such the automated alignment is VERY limited and you have to take ALOT of scans because you cannot move the scanner head by much otherwise( the next issue...) the manual alignment is ALL manual. Only 3 points with zero automated aligning and as such you have to get it exactly on the mark which is not easy. Another REAL SERIOUS issue is related to cleaning scans. You can select areas of a scan then delete them (using very hard to find key combos) but you cannot DESELECT! (DOH!)... unless it's another hidden key combo which after dozens of emails they refuse to divulge!
There's other annoyances... the v2 of the software (which they announced with a lot of fanfare!) requires removal of any other camera drivers you may have installed and the v2 actually ruined the red indication for when the object could not be scanned fully making it useless. They also ignored all inputs on the issues above and put them all back into v2!
Also... pay attention to what a previous viewer posted about video out. The Scanner head uses an SVGA video out from the PC with a specific resolution. You have to have a separate video out capability that supports dual monitors.
This is a hobbled product so as not to impact sales on the much more expensive Pro model... but like so many other 3D scanners out there, this one also leaves the end user wanting and unsupported.
$1000? NO! $500? Yeah,OK.
they lied about the scan size, with automatic scanning on the turntable.
they advertise a 20x20x20cm maximum size for the object, but the scanner can barely do 17cm in height, and then the software also cuts 3 to 5 mm of the bottom.
so the total scan height is maximum 16cm !
you can free scan larger objects, but it reduces the quality.