|Brand Name||EK Waterblocks|
|Item model number||3831109800065|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 4.7 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.12 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches|
EKWB EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Water Block (Nickel)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156 sockets
- Compatible with Intel LGA-2011(-3) socket
- Please read product description carefully
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item EKWB EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Water Block (Nickel)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Performance-PCs||Performance-PCs||Sidewinder Computers||Performance-PCs||Performance-PCs||Performance-PCs|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 5.12 x 1.97 in||4.72 x 5.12 x 1.97 in||0.3 x 3.6 x 2 in||5.12 x 4.53 x 1.97 in||5.12 x 4.53 x 1.97 in||5.12 x 4.53 x 1.97 in|
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of an EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market. EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. LGA-115x and LGA-2011(-3) sockets are supported out of the box. However, additional sockets support is available. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
- The key features are:
- unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-1150 & LGA-2011 processors.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
- CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
- EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- TIM / thermal grease: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (EKWB 1.0g)
Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.
Top customer reviews
Haswell I-5 4690K @ 4.8Ghz 1.385Vcore, 1.150Uncore @ 70-72C under load in a 70-80F room. GEILD thermal paste, I didn't realize it came with this block and I ordered extra. derp.
Evga GTX 980 SC ACS 2.0 (only because I couldn't find a waterblock for a 970!) OC to ~1800Mhz core, ~4155Mhz Memory @ 38C under load?
I'm a little confused as to why the GPU is so cold compared to the CPU, last time I built a rig, you could nearly cook on the GPU!
Build photo included.
Built for star Citizen.
The only reason I took of a star is because I have to use one of the optional jets, and the delicate jet was shipped with the install bag, which damaged the jet !
Should of been placed in its own protective sleeve since they are so delicate !
Additionally, the jet plates were packaged with the mounting hardware and were all bent, dirty, and scuffed.
I expect more out of EK. Truly disappointed.