Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 450-499.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $39 to repair/reimburse, $69 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Huawei P30 128GB+6GB RAM (ELE-L29) 6.1" LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone (International Version) (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$279.99 (37%)|
Buy this product as Renewed and save $70.05 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Huawei has the bigger battery, (battery run tests show in order of phones dying after same usage: 6. Samsung 10e, 5. Samsung S10, 4. Samsung S9+ 3. Huawei p30. 2. Huawei p30 Pro. 1. Samsung S10+. This was a bit of a shocker because I thought Huawei pro has a bigger battery than the 10+, but the test showed better performance by the Samsung.
2. Price - The Huawei p30 pro and the Samsung 10+ are are both out of my price range. The only major difference between the p30 Pro and the P30 is the P30 pro has wireless charging (which replaces a headphone jack), a bigger camera sensor, superior telephoto lens, bigger battery, and better display. For me - I don't personally like huge phones that don't fit in my pocket, I also don't like the 300 dollar price difference, I furthermore don't care about wireless charging, AND I really want a headphone jack. So for me - the P30, the S10 and the S10e made more sense to buy.
3. Now when it comes to photos, the results are very mixed. For the price, the Samsung s9+ is the best camera/price combo out of all of these, the difference between the S9+ and the S10 are very minimal to me. The colors look more true on the S9 than the S10s for some reason. There's a youtube video comparing these cameras in low-light conditions and even I was shocked that I (along with others who saw the video) picked the S9+ over the S10s.
(But again, i dont like bulky phones, so s9+ is out)
HOWEVER, the Huawei p30 and p30 pro low-light camera is INDUSTRY LEADING, better than the S10, better than the Pixel 3 (Although Pixel 3 has more true-to-life colors), and Apple (is not even worth a mention here tbh, it's so sad how far they have fallen behind, and how dumb their followers truly are - sorry Apple fans).
So because of price, I narrowed it down to the Samsung 10e and the Huawei p30. The Huawei p30 is cheaper that the 10e, which really makes it a no brainer for me. (Right now, the S10E with student discount is $634 (with tax) on Samsung website) and P30 is 599 here and other websites (do your research) with no tax. The p30 has better battery, faster charging, better looks, and superior low-light performance than the S10E - So it's a no brainer I am opting the buy the P30.
Added comment 1 wk post-purchase:
1. The Huawei product is not a product of the Chinese government, that's a rumor started in the USA, and only in the USA. I believe it's used to protect Apple's share in the market. US could potentially be Huawei's biggest market, but trade war stuff and politics prevents the US government from allowing Huawei phones to be carried by major carriers. Europe, Canada, Latin America and Asia all have Huawei phones, zero countries have discovered any sort of spying hardware or software. The company itself will overtake Samsung or so as the 2nd largest phone company in the world. I did my research thoroughly and stand firm on the results. Any comments to the contrary is either under-researched or not researched.
But as a precaution - Huawei ID does ask for access to your information (same as Samsung, same as Apple ID) I opted out of joining the Huawei ID and have no problems - by the way you can't do this on an Apple.
2. Low light amazingness only happens when you take pictures in 40 mp, at 10 mp, the performance is similar to my Samsung s7 edge. Yes, the low light performance is amazing. As expected, daylight pictures are a little cooler than the Samsung photos I've taken.
3. I don't like how all the apps are on your home screen, so I put them all in folders on a third home screen and never scroll there.
4. This phone doesn't have wireless charging, so also by default - no reverse wireless charging. The p30 Pro has that capability.
5. Holy crap this phone is fast - no Google maps load time, faster load times on games than Samsung s10s, when you're on Google maps and you take a wrong turn, the phone immediately recalculates route and gives you new directions, this is especially important when you're in a rush and are looking up directions somewhere, my old Samsung s7 drove me nuts with the load times, and I've missed secondary turns from direction reloading. I got lost in an Uber going to the airport before due to this issue, Uber driver had to pull off to the shoulder for my map to load because her map wasn't showing directions properly. I am relieved this will never happen again.
6. Battery life performance was great as expected - I'm a heavy user and get to 39% at the end of the night. This is super important because when you go out, you have the capacity to take a bunch of pictures, even after all day (heavy) use. This would never happen on an Apple or Samsung phone of equivalent size.
7. P30 uses new technology for your ear, it's not a speaker. It's some sort of ultrasonic vibration. I've heard reviews of it not working as well as the speakers but I found this unfounded, I've noticed no difference in sound quality of calls. However, I did notice differences when the other person put me on speaker. Sometimes they sound really muffled. This problem only existed when i called friends in california (2x this happened with 2 different people)
8. The operating system took zero time for me to learn, some things this phone does better than Apple, some it doesn't. Apple IOS is still Imo, most intuitive. I've had zero issues with app compatibility since p30 runs android. I ran into one problem with Whatsapp and thought it was a compatibility issue, turns out it was a permission I didn't give the app. Problem solved in no time.
I will continue to update this review over time.
3 weeks post purchase - the p30 has a problem with the fingerprint sensor going on and off every 10 seconds. This has been a wide ranging problem as seen on the Huawei forums. The US officially banned Huawei (along with Australia, Japan and Taiwan) but the list of countries that don't ban Huawei (because of the potential 5g rollout) includes: most of Europe since Vodafone publically defends Huawei, India, Vietnam, most of South America, Russia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Indonesia.
As of 6/27/19 - the fingerprint issue has been fixed, but Google no longer will support Huawei devices. I am not 100% clear how this will affect the phone but the plus side is this trade war might be over soon, once that's all done this phone is a steal. I did a comparison with the Pixel 3 night time, and had minimal difference, my phone did pick up some colors better, definitely better exposure, but completely missed the light purple colors for some reason at night (it comes out as blue) . If that's your favorite color for some reason, you might not want to pick this over the pixel 3.
Update 10/1/19 - Trade war still happening, nothing has happened to Google Play store, or any andriod feature. Since Google announced they won't be supporting Huawei, Huawei has declared to build their own operating system, so that should be interesting. This phone battery never dies, not once has this phone ever died because of battery. I've timed it so I charge my phone at work every day or so. When I take this phone out of the little case, the aurura blue is still gorgeous. People think it's the Apple 11 lmao. The 40 megapixel makes drop dead gorgeous 8 x 10 photos which Wal Mart Photo develops nicely. (I've done my research on this, don't go to CVS, Walgreens, etc their photo machines and print quality are trash). No issues with not registering Huawei ID. Zero compatibility issues with apps. This is probably my last update until major changes happen with the trade war or Huawei rolls out with a new operating system. Thanks for the likes!
Top international reviews
Some cons include: expandable storage is nano memory and not microSD, no FM tuner, mono speaker, and no wireless charging. I guess some of these features are reserved for the P30 Pro.
The camera works great, especially the main 27mm (35mm equivalent) shooter. The pictures are bright, sharp, and accurate colour rendition. In low light the processor tries too hard to remove noise and the images look a bit smudged. Video looks great and capable of 4k at 30p.
Overall very satisfied with this purchase.
Sobre o produto em si, estou muito surpresa com a qualidade do aparelho. Até esta compra, só havia utilizado tablets e smartphones da Apple e Samsung, por isso estava apreensiva ao trocar uma marca cuja qualidade conheço e confio. Porém, ao pegar o Huawei P30 nas mãos a surpresa foi muito boa e inesperada. O aparelho realmente condiz com as avaliações positivas de inúmeros sites especializados, e não é audácia nenhuma compará-lo com os modelos top das outras marcas. Um detalhe que me fez gostar ainda mais da Huawei, é que junto com os acessórios básicos (carregador, fone) também vem uma capinha fina e flexível e mais uma espécie de película já colada na tela, para proteger o aparelho de pequenas lesões, como arranhões.
Recomendo este aparelho, principalmente para quem gosta de tirar fotografias, ele é muito bom!
Después de utilizarlo un tiempo, la cámara no tiene opción para tomar fotos en formato 16:9 que es un estándar, sólo trae opción para formato 4:3,1:1 y 19.5:9 (pantalla completa). Me decepcionó ya que me gusta tomar fotos y verlas en tv, incluso para imprimirlas hay que modificar el tamaño de la foto para que no se distorsione.
Excelente relación precio-calidad. Las cámaras toman sorprendentes imágenes y video en cualquier situación.
Todos los 'gimmicks' terminan siendo bien utilizados y no se hacen obsoletos como en otros teléfonos.
Quizás digas, claro, la opinión de este extraño en Internet me importa un bledo; pero si están como yo en la orilla de un cambio, tomen este teléfono es una gran decisión.
El celular, es excelente cambien mi iPhone por un Huawei y estoy encantada, en todos los aspectos le doy un 10.
Estaba un poco preocupada porque la hoja de garantía no biene sellada, en caso de ocuparla es un requisito, sin embargo me comunique directamente a Huawei México, me hicieron algunas preguntas del dispositivo y mi compra y efectivamente mi celular lo tienen registrado con ellos así que tiene una garantía válida en caso de ocuparla.
En Cúanto al precio estuve cotizando en varias páginas y en Amazon donde esta mas barato y con la garantía que es directamente de la tienda oficial de Huawei México.
- batterie excellent
- photos de grandes qualité
- prise Jack (je m'y attendais pas suite à différents tests lus sur Internet)
- bonne réponse en général avec la dernière version Android 10
Les moins :
- pas de voyants lumineux (pour les notifications ou chargeur du téléphone)
- beaucoup d'options qui me semblent complexes : sécurité par application, boutons de navigations qui faut s'adapter, ...
- je ne suis toujours pas arrivé à activer le microphone de mes écouteurs bluetooth