Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on December 26, 2013
I have to fill them at least twice a day. The white globes are getting dark stains on them, in I cannot get the stains out. Pretty look at before discolored. I would not buy again.
on May 11, 2015
Cute, but worthless. They're too small to do anything...like the size of a baseball.
on February 17, 2014
Items are much smaller than I thought they would be. The "large" one is no bigger than the palm of my hand.....I didn't imagine I would pay this amount of money on these 2 extremely small items.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.