Consider this available item
ELEGIANT 20W 12V Mini Hi-Fi Amplifier Booster Radio MP3 Stereo with Power Adapter for Car Motorcycle Home Black+Power Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mini size and easy to install DIY without the use of manual.
- Fits perfectly for a car, motorcycle or boat. (Note: power is 20W, not 200W)
- Total harmonic distortion less than 0.4%, PROVIDING you perfect Audio Quality.
- Capable to drive the audio signals from MP3, MP4, CD, Radio, DVD.
- It is an INTEGRATED amplifier, COMBINING all the functions, hooking IT UP is very simple.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you have a radio, MP3 or other stereo system attached to your car or motorbike, get great sound on the move with this 2.1CH hi-fi amplifier which is also a great option for connection to your home theatre or entertainment system.
1. MP3, iPod, CD player input jack
2. 200W max power output
3. 2.1CH, Low distortion
4. Great for use on your vehicle or your home
5. Smart, lightweight aluminium casing
6. lightweight, allows for full control of your volume, treble and bass output. It also has a jack for plugging your MP3, MP4, iPod or CD player
1. DC Input: 12V 2A
2. Jack input: 1/8" (standard stereo jack)
3. Voltage: 12V
4. Material: lightweight aluminum
5. Dimensions: 14 x 10.5 x 4cm (5.5 x 4 x 1.5")
6. Input impedance: 47K
7. Speaker Impedance: 2-8¦¸
8. Total harmonic distortion: <0.4%
9. SNR: > 80dB
10. Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
1 x Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier
1 x Power Adapter
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm using it behind a wall mounted kitchen TV to power 2x 10" ceiling speakers (Monoprice),
small size makes it easily hidden,
I have not noticed any heat at all from it, or the included powerpack.
4 stars as far as operation goes, based on the inexpensive price.
I would buy it again for a small room,
volume is entirely adequate, but I wouldn't want to try to fill a large room with sound from this.
I have the volume set about 1/2 way up,
treble & base about the same, and with it connected to the headphone jack of the TV (using a male mini-plug to RCA adapter)
the tv volume control works at acceptable levels:
Normal listening volume 30-40 out of 100 (Roku 32" TV)
50+ is loud
65+ distortion starts to set in.
Included power pack included with mine was a 12v 2 amp laptop style, with a seperate brick style transformer pack,
and not a wall wart, plug mounted style like what's shown in the pictures.
I have connected the Subwoofer out (not that a kitchen needs a Sub, but it's there lol)
using a Pinnacle "Baby Boomer",
I haven't figured out if the problem lies in the connector, or this amp itself, but it will from time to time cause the sub to distort/hum even when no sound is being sent to it.
I have it unplugged for now, and will update the review when I've had time to see if it's in my wiring harness, the connector (supplied with this amp) or the amp itself.
I connect RCA's for the TV sound, and the 3.5mm headphone jack to an Amazon Echo Dot which surprisingly mixes both sources without the need of an external mixer.
I have only ever powered speakers with expensive, discrete amplifiers and never could have possibly expected the level of quality and convenience from such a cheap and small package. I will be getting another for the garage.
However, as it's connected to my Echo and mounted behind the TV, I keep it running 24/7 - so it's reliability is my biggest concern at this point.