ELEGRP NEMA L6-30R Flush Mounting Locking Receptacle, Twist Lock Socket/Outlet for Generator, 30 Amp 250V 2 Pole 3 Wire Grounding, Industrial Grade Heavy Duty, UL Listed (1 Pack, Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.69 x 1.69 x 1.24 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅【Toughened Nylon Construction + Copper Brass Contacts】 Heavy-Duty nylon body and cover for outstanding resistance to impact and harsh chemicals. One-piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- ✅【Tight Lock】 Secure locking design that receptacle is locking tightly on electrical equipment to keep it from vibrating loose and falling out.
- ✅【Safety Enough】 Single-piece, the nickel-plated mounting strap is double riveted to the body for added strength. Heavy interior walls provide additional support to ensure contact retention. UL V-2 Flammability Rating.
- ✅【Easy Install】 Combination back and side wiring terminal design allows for fast installation. Serrated terminal plates bite wire to ensure strong, reliable wiring connections. Space-saving design allows more room in the box for wiring. #10 terminal screws for faster, more secure installation.
- ✅【 Application】 Heavy Duty Industrial Grade for Generators, Transfer Switches, Welding Equipment, Marine or RV Camper Power, etc.
- Product Dimensions : 3.69 x 1.69 x 1.24 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : L0630RL
- Date First Available : July 14, 2020
- Manufacturer : ELEGRP
- ASIN : B08CXF9WDC
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,668 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #26 in Electric Plugs
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Turn-Lock Plugs, Connectors and Receptacles
Built to work for you
Acceptable Wire Gauge: #8 to 16 AWG
Rated Wattage: Max 3750W
Green (‘G')= Ground
Brass ('X', 'Y', 'Z’ )= Hot
Suitable for generators without waterproof covers
No wall plate screw threads. Can not be used with wall plates
Heavy Duty Industrial Grade for Generators, Transfer Switches, Welding Equipment, Marine or RV Camper Power, etc.
Rating ( A. V. ): 30A 125V
Type: 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlet
Material: Brass, Nylon
Wire Gauge: #16- #8 AWG
Wiring Type: Terminal cap
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 60℃
Product Size: 3.69x1.69x1.23" (93.8x42.8x31.4mm)
|NEMA L5-20R||NEMA L5-30R||NEMA L6-20R||NEMA L6-30R||NEMA L14-20R||NEMA L14-30R|
|Description||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets||3-Pole, 4-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets||3-Pole, 4-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Outlets|
|Terminal Accom.||16-8 AWG||16-8 AWG||16-8 AWG||16-8 AWG||16-8 AWG||16-8 AWG|
|NEMA L5-20P||NEMA L5-30P||NEMA L6-20P||NEMA L6-30P||NEMA L14-20P||NEMA L14-30P|
|Description||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs||2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs||3-Pole, 4-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs||3-Pole, 4-Wire Grounding Heavy-Duty Twist-Lock Plugs|
|Terminal Accom.||16-10 AWG||16-10 AWG||16-10 AWG||16-10 AWG||16-10 AWG||16-10 AWG|
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Honestly the only complaint I have for them is that they are there wire plugs and the Ground is marked Ground and uses a Green Screw which is correct but the other two are simply marked X & Y and both use a good color screw.... this is fine when wiring both sides male and female as long as your hot and neutral match each other on either X or Y you haven’t reversed polarity... but the neutral and hot on the plugs do have differently sized and shape of prong or slit . And since they don’t use a silver screw on one side marked (Y) and gold on the other marked (X) then you have to know that the smallest prong or slit is gonna be for your hot... so that it matches other outlets and appliances etc with correct polarity... maybe I was missing something when I looked at it but for how great the material and build design was I was surprised by not better differentiation marking for where to wire the plug.
Plugs are price are otherwise well made and relatively easy to wire in a 30 amp 120 volt cord