Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board (3B+)
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN. Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE support (with separate PoE HAT).
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps), 4 × USB 2.0 ports and Extended 40-pin GPIO header.
- 1 × full size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port, 4 pole stereo output and composite video port.
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM；Micro SD format for loading operating system and data storage. (Micro SD is Not included.)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz.
Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM.
Connectivity: 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE;
Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps);4 × USB 2.0 ports.
Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header.
Video & sound: 1 × full size HDMI；MIPI DSI display port；MIPI CSI camera port；4 pole stereo output and composite video port.
Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
SD card support: Micro SD format for loading operating system and data storage.
Input power: 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector；5V DC via GPIO header；Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT).
Environment: Operating temperature, 0–50°C.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT...the box had a sticker saying LANDZO - Made in China. And the board I received crashed and locked up no fewer than 3 times in 3 days. Using it as an OctoPrint server with a 3D printer, so that's completely unacceptable.
Given that the same OS image has run flawlessly on a Raspberry Pi 2 B (albeit more slowly), I have to wonder whether the board I received is not a genuine Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
Based on my experience, I would not recommend purchasing from LANDZO. I have returned the board for a refund. Undecided as to whether I'll try to find a genuine 3B+, or just go to a 4B.
Keep in mind, for a Plex Server, this can only send out the original stream. If your device can't handle the codec or compression and needs the Plex Server to transcode, it won't work, so make certain your device can handle the streams. Latest Rokus can do just fine with H.264, older ones, not so much. FYI, some blu-rays are VC-1, which Roku can't handle.
I have only streamed up to 1080p, so I can't say how it'll handle 4K. It'd be best to keep it close to your router, if not hardwired into it. With it's small size, the cables for the Ethernet and USBs can get a bit tight.
This is the best bargain for a streaming server you'll ever find. That comes with the non-transcoding asterisk, but as long as you have equipment / devices that can handle the original stream, it'll work brilliantly.