|Item Weight||12.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.35 x 3.35 x 2.17 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EL0212|
ELING Digital GPS Speedometer LCD Speed Gauge Odometer Course 85mm Overspeed Alarm Mileage Adjustable 7 Backlights
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.35 x 3.35 x 2.17 inches|
|Item Weight||360 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Open a 85mm (3 3/8") hole in the dashboard and allow a clearance of 55mm( 2 3/16”) behind the panel to fit the gauge
- Connection: Black wire-GND, Red wire-power(+), Green wire-external button(+), White wire-external button(-)
- Securely fasten GPS antenna, preferably outdoors (or inside front windscreen) so that it has a clear view of the sky to pick up satellite signal. Connect the antenna cable to socket in the back of the gauge. Do not cut cable
- 7 Colors backlight available, 9-32V Working Voltage, OverSpeed Buzzer Alarm
- Trip and Odometer Adjustable, Speed Range: 0-999(MPH, Knots, KM/H adjustable), Mileage Range: 0-999999 (Mi,NMI,KM available)
-Suitable for all vehicles, marine vessels and off-road vehicles
-The signal comes directly from the satellite signal receiver(GPS Antenna), don’t need other speed sensor.
-The gauge has the advantages of high precision, quick location confirmation and short start up time.
-IP67 waterproof and dustproof grade
-Reverse polarity protection and anti-fogging performance
-No Stationery Drift -Stepper motors used for full range of stepping gauges, great feature with its less power consumption, longer life, higher precision, etc.
How to install it ?
- Cut an 85mm (3 3/8") hole in the panel and allow a clearance of 55mm (2 3/16”) behind the panel to fit the gauge.
- Put the gauge in the hole and screw down.
- For the GPS antenna, you should securely fasten it in the flat position, black side upwards, preferably outside (or inside front windscreen) so that it has a clear view of the sky to pick up satellite signal. Connect the antenna cable to socket in the back of the gauge. And do not cut cable.
GPS speedometer keeps counting?
- After installation in the first time, GPS speedometer needs to search for signal, that's the reason that LCD counts numbers all the time.
- After getting signal, LCD will come back to 0. It is normal.
How to set unit?
- Press the back button for 2-3 seconds first and then turn on the power supply.
- Release the button after seeing “UNIT”.
- Choose the unit you need (km/h, mph, knots)
- After adjustment, release button, and wait for menu to complete flashing.
- Turn off the power supply, then turn on again. Odometer will record the setting.
How does GPS Speedometer odometer compensation work?
When the device enters tunnel/bridge without no GPS signal, the inside flash memory will record the last valid GPS longitude and latitude.
And the device will get valid GPS longitude and latitude again when leaving tunnel/bridge.
The CPU inside will calculate the two GPS data to use algorithm to add the lost odometer when in tunnel/bridge.
|Indicating Range||0~999 (MPH, Knots, Km/h adjustable)|
|Speedometer Unit||MPH(Mi), Knots(NMI) and Km/h (KM) by Backside Button|
|ODO Mileage Range||0-999999 (Mi,NMI,KM available)|
|Trip Mileage Range||0-999.9 (Mi,NMI,KM available)|
|Backlight||7 Colors backlight available|
|OverSpeed Buzzer Alarm||Value Adjustable|
|Working temperatures||- 40 to 85°C|
|Operation mode||LCD display, stepper motor|
How to adjust backlight?
1.Power on the speedometer firstly.
2.Press and hold the back button or external button for 5~6 seconds, then the backlight will change, then release the button.
3.Press and hold the back button again for 5~6 seconds to switch to other backlight colors.
1x GPS speedometer
1x GPS Antenna
1x Multi-plug socket
1x Installation Instruction
1x External Button
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019