Consider these available items
ELITE SURGE Jump Rope For CrossFit Double Unders - Versatile Cable Speed W/EBook Fully Adjustable Length For All Sizes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHEST QUALITY HANDLES: Machine-cut, high-grade anodized aluminum handles (patent pending) with dual ball bearings. The two ball bearings surround the cable (one on top and the other below) reducing the friction on the cable so the rope spins more freely. This gives the rope an incredibly balanced feel as you spin the cable.
- KINK RESISTANT CABLE: Our 3/32" nylon coated speed cable is made in the USA. This cable is for indoor use. Most other ropes on the market are using PVC coated cable which wears out twice as fast.
- IMPROVE DOUBLE UNDERS: Designed by a champion speed jumper to improve your double under skills. The large cable hole allows for a variety of cables to be used to meet each jumpers needs including 1/16" bare wire for competitve speed jumpers, 1/8" heavy cable for outdoor use or jumpers who like the feel of a heavier rope (purchased seperately).
- GUARANTEED SPEED: Patented Dual-ball bearing ultra-light weight 4oz aluminum handles spin 7+ jumps a second. Designed and engineered to be the fastest rope on the market and to create its own turning momentum as it turns. (Patent No. US 9,427,613)
- GREAT FOR FITNESS: Top-end fitness jump rope popular among athletes looking for a little extra edge. The Elite Surge was widely used at the 2015 National and World Championship of Jump Rope. Unparalled training tool for boxing, muay thai, cross fitness, and more to improve speed, agility and strength. This is the rope of choice among the best jumpers in the world.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Surge Jump Rope
6-7 jumps a second
This is our newest design!
Top End jump rope used by many of the top jumpers in the world. Made specifically for speed and double unders. The metal handles are very light and easy to control. The shape of the handles allow for comfort and control. Extremely Durable and Fast. Use only indoors or on a protective mat.
The Science Behind The Surge Jump Rope
Feels like the rope turns itself. A jumper is trying to produce rotation in the handle's axle. He does this by moving the handle in a circular motion with the cable trailing behind. This puts tension on the cable creating the centripetal force that causes it to rotate around the handle. This motion permits the jumper to move her hands in more of a reciprocating (up and down) motion rather than a circular motion by implementing theories of a crank mechanism. It our belief that this causes less fatigue, can produce faster rotation, and allows the jumper to maintain a more consistent speed (assuming that maintaining a consistent pace in a reciprocating motion (like drumming) is easier than while in a circular motion).
The advantage to having two bearings is that it handles the axial load much more efficiently. With 1 bearing, there is the addition of detrimental axial torque. The added axial torque on the bearing will cause it to wear out faster, and adds friction so it spins less freely. Radial bearings are not designed with axial torque in mind. It is assumed that they will take only axial load and/or thrust load. Overall, the design causes the handle to be very rigid and feel 'solid' in your hand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 4 x 1 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 9, 2015
- Manufacturer : BuyJumpRopes
- ASIN : B011AB6PVA
Best Sellers Rank:
#383,915 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,399 in Jump Ropes
- Customer Reviews: