|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SC03-D|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ELM327 Latest Version V2.1 Bluetooth Super Mini ELM327 OBD2 II Scan Tool Car Auto Diagnostic Tool for Windows (blue)
|Price:||$7.17 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lateat software version V2.1 supports almost all OBD-II protocols(only V1.5 supports SAE J1850).
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Please note: 1) It only works with car (does not support truck). 2)It only works with Android 4.0-Android 4.3 version. 3)Please connect the item to your phone through bluetooth OBD II option. 4) If the driver CD was broken, please contact us and we will provide a download link or send the software to you through Email, Thanks!!
- Can also be used with a PC with a Bluetooth Card.Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~ 10 meters.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Features:Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
Set the maximum number of responses to obtain.
Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission).
Store a unique identifier in EEPROM.
Set the CAN mask and filter with one command.
Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths.
Send CAN remote frames (RTRs).
Works for Windows98/ME/2000/XP/Vista & 7!
This tool does not match abs and airbag system!
Bluetooth pair code: 1234
Main Control Chip: PIC18F2480
Display current sensor data, including:Engine RPM
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Multi-Protocol Support:SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250*Kbaud)
USER1 CAN (11*bit ID, 125*Kbaud)
USER2 CAN (11*bit ID, 50*kbaud)
Software Included:Scantool_net113win (Full Version)
EasyOBDII V2.2 (Free Version)
OBD2Spy (Demo Version)
Scan Master-ELM (Demo Version)
wOBDCRAZY (Demo Version)
Packing List:1*EOBD / OBD2 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Product arrived early.. Yay!
2. Easy Bluetooth sync.. Yay!
3. Does everything I need (right now) with the FREE version of Torque.. Yay!
4. Nothing touches the power AND convenience of this little doo-dad.. for under 10 bucks!
Finally: Everyone with a smartphone and a car should have this.. No excuses. If you can afford to get online and read this review, then you can afford this tool. Cheaper than 2 Lattes and could really save your automotive butt some day..
It's not fast enough to deal with the polling rate of most of the commonly used software (Torque, Piston) but seems to work fine in terminal mode.
Auto-negotiates protocol OK, but if your car is using a reasonably fast baud rate, this thing gets overwhelmed and stops responding.
Pros – Reliable, fast shipping and decent quality.
Cons – No documentation and the Bluetooth is not compatible with apple firmware. It works fine on most android devices and I am told it works with certain jail broken iPhones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not work as advertised for my car. Your mileage may vary. Replaced with another better product.Published 19 days ago by StarBaseONE2
Will not communicate any info. Shows to be connected but will not show any information.Published 1 month ago by Alice Schooley
Je l'ai essayé avec Torque sur un Subaru Outback et ça fonctionne très bien.Published 1 month ago by Jean Thibault