"Both EMBRYO and EMBRYO 2 start from page one & DO. NOT. STOP. The suspense is continuous! Holy hell what a read!" The Reading Cafe
From the Author
- Embryo ..... Is a malignant genius tinkering with women's bodies?
- Embryo 2: Crosshairs ... A killer stalks women & an unborn baby.
- Embryo 3: Raney & Levine...A murderous religious zealot threatens women ("sinners!") and a newborn.
- Embryo 4: Catch Me ... A serial killer just targets couples.
- Embryo 5: Silver Girl ... A beautiful young TV star dies mysteriously...
- EMBRYO 6: RAZOR SHARP: A Jack the Ripper type killer is murdering male prostitutes, with the exception of one vulnerable young woman. Why? Police ask Jill and David to help investigate...
The idea came like a lightening bolt when hearing a conversation between J.A.'s husband (who did OB before switching to Cardiology), and an Ob/Gyn friend who was excited about IVF and its advances in curing diseases in utero. As an author who had already published fiction and non-fiction, J.A. thought about all human discoveries - from fire to atomic energy - and the unsettling fact that they can be either good or very bad if they fall into the wrong hands. It was a thought that wouldn't let go.
Don't miss Embryo's sequel, Embryo 2: Crosshairs. Reviewers say:
"Holy hell, what a read!" - The Reading Café
"Incredible thriller that will leave you breathless!! - The Kindle Book Review
"Immediately reels you into a whirlwind!" - Readers Favorite