- Hardcover: 376 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1 edition (July 17, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2286000735
- ISBN-13: 978-0393704679
- ASIN: 039370467X
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.3 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #225,035 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
EMDR Solutions: Pathways to Healing 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
[I]nteresting and thought provoking. -- Janetian Studies
About the Author
Robin Shapiro, MSW, LICSW, the editor of two EMDR Solutions books and The Trauma Treatment Handbook, is in private practice in Seattle. She is known for her informative, user-friendly workshops, insightful clinical consultation, and her popular blog Trauma & Attachment Therapy. She is proud to serve on the board of the EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?