- Weight: 0 ounces
EMPIRE 5-Pack LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB [EMPIRE Packaging]
|Price:||See price in cart|
|& FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Brand new non-OEM. Clear, ultra thin and durable.
- Custom designed to fit your iPhone. Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches.
- Resistance to erosion and fingerprints.
- Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue.
- Includes one cloth & one screen protector in each package.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It was a great decision. Not only are they cheap, there are 5 of them. They are all packaged individually in their own plastic sleeve (no dust/lint collection from saving them in your desk!) and they all come with a cleaning cloth. I was initially confused by the double layer covers that you peel off the actual screen, but I actually prefer this to a regular screen protector that you peel from the backing only and apply.
I watched a great YouTube video showing you how to apply these types of screen protectors that have the dual backings. If you peel away the first layer as you apply the cover (this way your fingers do not ever have to touch the actual protector since you are touching the backing) and use a credit card to smooth out bubbles as you go, it comes out great. Then you peel off the top layer and it's perfect.
I am really glad I searched for these. Great value for what you get. Also, their customer service is great. Very responsive.
As others have posted, the product comes as 5 separately-packaged screen protectors. I've only opened one so far, and it contained the screen protector and a piece of cloth. The cloth appears useless, so I threw it away.
The screen protector has protective film on both sides, and a tab affixed to each film, labeled 1 and 2. You simply peel off film #1, then apply the screen protector to your iPhone, then peel off film #2. Again, I'm not an expert by any means, but it worked perfectly for me on the first try. Here's what I did:
- First, I cleaned my iPhone screen completely, using the cloth that came with my phone.
- I positioned the phone horizontally on a table in front if me, so that the top of the phone was on my left, and the bottom of the phone on my right.
- I peeled off film #1, and holding it lightly by the edges with both hands, aligned the top of the film with the top of the phone, without letting it actually touch the screen yet
- Then I started with the top of the phone (my left hand), and set the first inch or so of the film down onto the phone, while keeping the rest of the protector off the surface with my right hand.
- I rubbed the bubbles out of the top section using my left hand, and then lifted my right hand up slightly and brought it towards my left a little. This curved the screen protector, and I was able to then lay it down on the phone moving slowly towards the bottom of the phone in a smooth, even manner.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps your smartphone screen protected from cracks, scratches, debris and oils from your hands. I like the extra added protection to ensure that my screen wont get scratched or... Read morePublished 17 days ago by SRS
I gave up on applying my own screen savers. It really did not matter what brand I bought, nor how carefully I applied them, they ALL had bubble issues and started peeling off... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amy White
An excellent fit and each protector lasted much longer than expected! my phone died and I was only on my second screen protector! Anyone want the left overs? :)!!!Published 2 months ago by David D Jones