|Fits as expected||
EMU Australia Bush Ranger Lo Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
|Price:||$40.03 - $89.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Cupped suede leather heel for extra fit and support
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rough-and-tumble boys deserve pampering, too, so outfit yours in the EMU Boys' Bush Ranger Lo Boot before he heads out to play in the winter cold. Made from genuine Australian sheepskin, these boots deliver breathable, moisture-wicking warmth, while also sporting a heavy-duty sole that can stand up to his active ways.
They'll be cozy as can be in EMU Australia's Bush Ranger. The low boot has a simple shape that goes with everything, a soft suede upper, and plush sheepskin linings to keep them warm as can be.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003BLP85M
- Item model number: Bush Ranger Lo
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality warm winter boots. I prefer them to overpriced UGG. Will buy again.Published 21 months ago by Valentina G.
My wife got these for our child that is 8 years old. We live in the mountains so this boot is perfect when it is coldPublished on April 14, 2014 by Eric
Oh, this boots so warm & comfortable! Love them and buy every year and highly recommend, especially for Russian winter!Published on April 14, 2014 by Alexey
Awesome boots for winter. Living in Upstate NY these boots are a must since rainboots get cold and can crack.Published on January 1, 2014 by Runmom3
My 7 yr old son wanted these and loves them!
The fluff however is coming loose and that bothers him.