Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 6, 2011
Emu brand is known for their quality, and these are no exception. They're a nice alternative to the more expensive name brand (you know which one). These are not water resistant, so I would suggest buying some kind of stain and water treatment for them prior to letting your kiddo wear them. My 6 year old LOVES them and says they're super comfy. They're short and so she can wear them all year long. In the warmer months, she wears them without socks and suprisingly, her feet actually don't sweat much in them since the leather is "breathable." I've since ordered another pair in the tall version so she can wear them in the winter. I would definitely recommend these. By the way, these run just slightly large, about a half size. I think Emu states this themselves and suggest if your a half size, to order down (for example: if your an 11.5, order 11).
on January 4, 2013
I bought a pair for my two year old daughter. They are super cute, warm and go with just about everything. She loves them. They stretch over time, (not a bad thing) so I would recommend going for your child's exact size they are currently in. My daughter is two and 1/2 & wears a 8 toddlers. She loves them and so does everyone else whenever were out. I even had this little boys mom ask me where did I get them so she can buy a pair for her son, that was a bit comical but there great boots for toddlers, they can wear easily, keep their little toes toasty and be cute all at the same time.
on April 2, 2017
Very nice size and quality, it's already the second time (or third) we take same mode in different sizes and they are really good!
on February 11, 2013
My son always wants shoes that are easy to put on, and these are perfect. They keep his feet warm and make getting out the door in the morning for school a breeze. He loves his comfy boots!
on March 4, 2014
Great product overall and my five year old daughter loves them!! She has wide feet and is very picky about how her shoes fit, but these are just right and get a lot of use - easy to slip on to run out and play! She finally outgrew the first pair so we just ordered a bigger size - just as nice as the first pair!
on December 10, 2015
I like the shoes, if you plan on wearing socks with them, I would go a size up. I bought a kids 2 and they are a perfect fit if you don't wear socks.
on January 17, 2016
I bought it +/-2 years ago, it's also very warm and comfortable for adult whom wear size 6
on September 18, 2014
Ordered a 7 ended up sending back for an 8 to fit with thick socks and so their toes wouldn't be squished. Easy on and off, loved these for my twins this past Wisco winter!
on December 26, 2013
Super cute color! Warm material but they are hars to get little toddler feet into. Would have been better if they had Velcro or a zipper.
on October 9, 2014
Great shoes at a great price. Real wool inside. They fit a little big, so my daughter may have to wait a few extra months to wear the boots.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question