|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.95 - $145.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Australian Sheepskin
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately .5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Water-resistant boot featuring raised seams and Merino wool lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Stinger boot from EMU Australia features a premium sheepskin upper and soft merino wool lining for year-round comfort and style. This low boot pairs well with slim jeans or leggings, and adds a fun look to skirts, too.
The Stinger boot from EMU Australia features a premium sheepkin upper and soft merino wool lining for year-round comfort and style. This low boot pairs well with slim jeans or leggings, and adds a fun look to skirts, too.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0046X9GLQ
- Item model number: Stinger Lo
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 1969
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
One last thing, the lining was not thick and plush, and maybe that added to the issue with my heel floating around. I don't know if the thinness is because it was "wool" and not shearling, or what, but I thought I'd share that as well.
Thanks EMU and Amazon for helping me make this Christmas extra special for the woman I love!
These are so comfortable, and I love the fact that they're waterproof. I wore them in the snow several times, and they didn't get ruined like other brands would have. They are also incredibly well-made. The soles and the inside shoe insert haven't worn down a bit, even though I have worn them nearly everyday during the winter.
They do run wide, and a little big, but luckily I had read that beforehand and purchased a size lower than my true shoe size.
I was more than PLEASED when they arrived & my foot slipped right in & they were every bit as comfortable as my old pair had been!!! As a matter of fact, I just ordered a 2nd pair in a different color; so they will last longer & I can switch up colors rather than wearing the same color every day!!! I have been wearing this pair every day for the last month & they just get MORE comfortable every day!!! My 2nd pair should be here tomorrow; so I plan on coming back to a give a glowing review on those also!!!